abc join click on logo
wednesday/ click on logo to join
friday
_____________________________________________________________
wednesday/ click on logo to join
friday_____________________________________________________________
Lighthouse and Skies ( dutch:Luchten)
Above-under: Lighthouse on the island Vlieland/Holland by sunny daylight,
We went for a short trip to the island Vlieland in Holland,
here a small photo-impression from the lighthouse,
which is typical for an island near the sea.
with an upcoming cloudy sky...
Now with at the background a darker rainy sky ,
filled with rainwater, its also almost evening here.
*
Happy creative weekwishes,
& Greetings from JoAnn,
Thank you for your comments




16 comments:
Hi Blogvisiters,
When we were On a short islandtrip in HOLLAND I made a couple of (cahnging) weather-pictures, this are the first of a serie of more,
VLIELAND is a small island in the North of Holland, where cars are not aloud, visiters move theirselfs by walking, biking, or through the water by a boat, For people who cannot walk easy, there is a public bus or taxi on the island.
Its a relaxing joy to be on VLIELAND for a couple of days. Try to imagine... how it is to be on a place without motorised traffic? its a pleasure and fantastic, worth to try yourself once in your life!!!
Thanks for your visit and interest,
greetings from JoAnn ( blogauthor)
Hi, I've never seen a lighthouse quite like the one in your photos. It's very interesting. I like the information you give on the island. Great post.
A nice lighthouse and sky in light and little darker in 3.pic !
Greetings from Finland :)
I love lighthouses! The skies over this one help you remember why lighthouses are needed! Very nice photographs. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.
Hello Joan I love lighthouses. Those are lovely shots and skies.
Happy weekend.
wonderful shots. and the last one is very dramatic. thanks for the info
Ah, heerlijke donderwolken. Daar houd ik nou van...Ben zelf nog nooit op Vlieland geweest maar m'n zoon wel. Moest ik hem eerst op zijn woord geloven, nu zie ik wat foto's van de sfeer daar. Dank je!
(En ga vooral zo door met mooie plaatjes schieten van prachtige stukjes Nederland!)
Terrence looks at the sky
I also love lighthouses. Each one is unique in their own way. Lovley photos and and skies, thanks for sharing your skywatch.
I do love lighthouses. Somehow - it's early - the song "I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper" from A Clockwork Orange.
Great pictures for Sky Watc, Jo-Ann :) I have got a lighthouse in my post to - a litele bit taller than this ;)
Have a graet weekend in Holland :)
Very beautiful JoAnn the photos taken at various times and atmospherc conditions.
Beautiful shots!
This looks like a modern and hi-tech light house! Nice shots! Here' I've got a traditional one: The Light House
- Pixellicious Photos
Thanks blogvisiters-friends,
for all your nice and interesting comments, wishing you a good week orday with lots of happyness, greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
Very nice lighthouse photo, I wonder if it is still manned or whether it is automatic.
Ik ben maar een keer op Vlieland geweest, grappige vuurtoren, het is de kleinste vuurtoren van Nederland maar dat kan ook haast niet anders.
Post a Comment