© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, February 05, 2010

Cool, coloured white.....,




****************
Cool white Coloured Sky, (cold),



Dutch white Winter,





Bike on vacation,



Summer chairs covered.... in rest,


***


Thank you for your comments


19 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Blogvisiters,

This winter in Holland is THE most white and snowy winter ever, (as I can remember) but look at the beauty of the white snow, its a miracle, as in a painting:)Its not needed to go on vacation, I am on vacation when looking at the Dutch fields under snow....


Enjoy the winter
Thank you for your comments!

My name is Riet said...

Geweldige sneeuw foto's. Om je de waarheid te vertellen, voor mij hoeft de sneeuw niet meer.Ik probeer maar wat kleur aan te brengen,/Groeten, Riet

Carolyn Ford said...

I think snowy scenes are fabulous! But, I don't have to live in it either...just dream about it. Your photos are part of my dream...thank you!

Louise said...

Wonderful pictures. It definitely looks cold!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful

LadyFi said...

Snow makes everything softer and more beautiful! So glad you're enjoying the miracle of winter! Me too...

Amrita said...

Fabulous photos JoAnn

Roger Owen Green said...

Great photos.

Doesn't seem that snowy in Albany, NY this season. Earlier in the winter, yes, but since then, a dusting or two.

On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!

Christine H. said...

I guess I shouldn't be jealous of the snow. it does look very cold...but so beautiful.

Gordon said...

I love you snowy photos; very cool! I know it will be quite a different scene in The Netherlands when I visit in June!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I think you in the Netherlands have had a very similar winter to the one we've had in England. We tried to move house during the snow! But the beauty of the snow is the lasting memory and you have captured it so well.

Jay said...

What great pictures! Especially the bike and the table - so original a way to show the freeze!

Joy said...

Beautiful snowy pictures show a new world. We've just had another snowfall today.

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! Sorry for the absence, but this starting of the year has been even crazier than usual!

It may look beautifully white, but I definitely prefer it without snow... ;)

Blogtrotter 2 is departing Miami by sea. Hope you like it and have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely! It looks cold and marvelous all at once. Wonderful post : ). We got some more snow today... I wish I could say it made me smile. I was sort of grumpy about it!

Dick said...

Heel mooi maar ik ben blij dat het nu weg is. Het is nog steeds winter dus wie weet wat er nog komt!!!!!!!!!

Kcalpesh said...

Dieing to see the snow in REAL... never seen it... the pictures are so inviting...

Pixellicious Photos

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks for all your comments,

Its strange to know that in some countries ... there is NO snow never, in other countries there's always/only sun..... Well I can tell you this..... Sun is nicer than snow, but both is OKe..

Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)

Emery Roth said...

I especially love the bicycle shot.