© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bye IOSje

Bye IOSje
Born: 28-06-1999 - Died: 09-06-2010
I am sorry to say that my dearest sweet & faithfull dog IOSje died, she was almost eleven years with us, always glad and honest, but its terrible to say, she was at the end of her little life very very sick from lungcancer ...I am feeling so very sad about loosing her,but its for the best, better for her, she is resting in peace now, but as you all might understand: I am missing her being around, its just so very sad, I am not able to blog right now.
JoAnn's D Eyes is having a break
*
Thank you for your comments

9 comments:

Amrita said...

Oh no JoAnn, I feel like crying. I can 't bear to read this.IOS was a year and half older than my Sheeba.

I know how much you loved her and she must have left a huge vaccum in you life. I would suggest that you get another pet. It will give you comfort.

Sending you love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

so sad. i'm so sorry

AphotoAday said...

Oh I am SO sorry about the loss of Ios. Such a beautiful dog. Our thoughts will be with you.

Best regards, Don and Kitty

Trotter said...

Sorry JoAnn!
Blogtrotter Two has arrived in Sardinia, a true hidden gem in Mediterranean waters! It might help you to pass the time...

gaz said...

hi jo
sad news about your pooch. sorry to hear that.

Trudy said...

Thinking about you!
Love Truus

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you

Thank You: Amrita, A Photo a day, Vaggelis,Trotter, Gaz ,Trudy, for leaving a message.
Thank you for the supporting words.

JoAnn

byron said...

The Wife and I lost our snoopy-kitty June 10... It definitely sucks.

http://withjustmycameraphone.blogspot.com/2010/06/snoopy-kitty-10june2010.html

Anonymous said...

mooi gedaan


bert