© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, June 28, 2010

Memories of IOS....Thank you

_____________________
Memories of Iosje (my Dog)
&
THANK YOU
My Dog Ios would have become 11 years old today....
In Memoriam
IOS was always happy,
Always was IOS my friend,
Thats why I love you!
*
Always she was faithfull,
IOSje was never ever selfish
Why be selfish, and keep her alive?
Its for the best, its sad loosing her
IOSje was never selfish!
*
Always she was happy,
IOS was always my best friend,
Therefore I always will love you
Because you was always faithfull,
*
you was never ever selfish.
Rest in peace my friend,
We love you
For always my friend.
She would have been 11 years old today if... if she was alive,
In Memoriam - My Iosje
28-06-1999/09-06-2010
Thank you for your condoleances
Please feel free to write a comment in the commentbox below
Thank you for your comments

7 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you for visiting my blog, TODAY it would have been the eleventh BIRTHDAY of my DOG IOSje,

Its very sad to loose my Friend for life: My dog IOS, but she was too sick to live any day longer, she was tired,

We remember the happy days with her, and her "never letting you down" faithfull friendship, Ios was my soulmate.

If anyone knows the feeling of loosing a pet, or is feeling the same feeling, PLEASE share your feelings here, please feel free to write a message in the commentbox below,

THANK YOU
JoAnn (blogauthor)

AphotoAday said...

I am SO sorry for your loss. What a wonderful soul-mate Ios was!

My Kitty is getting pretty old -- it's going to be a really sad day when I lose her -- she's definitely my best friend, as Ios was yours.

Amrita said...

Ooohhhh, lots of hugs and tears. I know how it feels. JoAnn. I cry for my darling Jimmy and can 't bear to look at his photo at times.

Such a loving sweet faithful friend like IOS must be so much missed by you.

But its comforting to know that she is not suffering. She is happy in God 's care I believe.

Tons of love to you

Jim said...

Wonderful tribute.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

soulbrush said...

oh no i am so very very sorry. losing a pet is like losing a member of your family. you had him for nealy 11 wonderful years, always remember that.

Emery Roth said...

I'm so sorry, JoAnn for your loss. I know that pain. It took many months before I stopped holding the front door and looking behind me for the buddy who trotted after. However, there will be other friends who don't won't replace IOS but who will add to your world in new ways.

Kcalpesh said...

Very cute captures! Lovely photos!!

Pixellicious Photos