© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, August 12, 2010

BLOGBREAK

Sorry

*

"JoAnn's D Eyes"*Is still having a Blogbreak,

Need some more time, but I'll Coming back soon.


*
Thank you -again- for your interest and for your comments


*

6 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi blogvisiter,

For regular visiters: I am still not over the death of my dear mate my DOG IOSje,- now 2 months ago- and I'm feeling very sad. Its (maybe)hard to understand for people who have'nt had a pet, people with a pet will recognise my feelings of the lost of my dog....

For me was having a dog, "a way of life"; My day shedule was all around -or with- my dog: 4/5 times going out with IOS, make long walks ..., going on holiday was always with the dog on the backseat of the car... she was always happy about everything, and friendly for me or people I know. That I miss so much that it still hurts.

Well I have also my passion wich is photography and more (persons) and things I like to do. so after a while I will show my do's and don'ts here on my blog....

Thank you for your interest or visits at my blog, your comments are very welcome:)

JoAnn (blogauthor)

Amrita said...

Dearest Jo-Ann, I understand what you are going through and how much you miss IOS. Take care my friend. I have been thinking about you.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you Amrita, you are very sweet with your understanding words, I know you have a dog too, so you feel wha I mean. JoAnn

AphotoAday said...

No need for an apology. If I were to lose my Kitty -- well, the thought is inconceivable...

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks Don
(AphotoAday) for your understanding, no! its not easy at all, loosing my dearest most faithfull little DOGfriend, however my dog wasn't thát little her weight was 33 kilo's, . she was too light for her own specie, which is : a Swiss Bernese mountain dog, normally thier weight is 45kilo's. Anyhow thanks for your understanding and sweet words. JoAnn (blogauthor)

Amrita said...

Thank you for visiting me my dear friend.

May you receive peace an d comfort from God a syou miss your dearest friend.

I wish Sheeba and I could come over and comfort you. Sheeba would love to play with you. She is very gentle and friendly.

I send a big hug to you