*******************************************************************************
JoAnn's D Eyes is Back from a blogbreak
*
And there was light
Why this light was necessary?
Maybe you'll know the answer.
*
Thank you for your comments
Creative week(end) wishes
Greetings JoAnn


8 comments:
Thanks,
dear blogvisiters for your patient, so as you can see I am back from a blogbreak. It was a long period this time because of the lost of my dearest dog, but life goes on, so is mine and I will post more regular from now on:)
Greetings and thanks,
JoAnn's D Eyes/Blogauthor
Hi JoAnn, good to see you an d you r lovely photo.
I think the light is a promise of a new day.
Welkom terug en nog gecondoleerd. Waar dat licht voor is? Geen idee...Fijn weekend!
Terrence looks at the sky
Thanks:)
* J Bar, I agree
* Amrita , yes a new periode of time "light"
* Terrebel, dank voor condoleance, waarvoor 't licht blijft de vraag,
Greetings JoAnn(blogauthor)
Hallo JoAnn. Fijn dat je er weer bent. Gecondoleerd met je "vriend" Ios. Ik denk dat het licht er hangt om ons er aan te herinneren, dat wat er ook gebeurd, het nooit echt donker wordt, maar dat er in de verte altijd wel een lichtpuntje is.
Groetjes, Gerard
Dankje Gerard,
het valt inderdaad niet mee om je "huisvriendje" en 'licht'in m'n dagelijks levven, te verliezen, 11 jaar is een lange tijd,
JoAnn (blogauthor)
Hi JoAnn! Great to have you back!!
I’m also back!! One week off, one week to deal with the mess created by the absence, a birthday almost no one noticed and a weekend to rest a little bit...
Meanwhile Blogtrotter Two is waiting for your comment at a fabulous hotel: the Cala di Volpe in Costa Smeralda!! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Great shot of the lamp, I like the POV.
Post a Comment