Thursday, September 23, 2010
Autumn
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
10:37 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen My World, Naarden, Photography (c) jw, SKYwatch friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
10:37 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen My World, Naarden, Photography (c) jw, SKYwatch friday
28 comments:
Hello blogviswiter,
Thank you for viiting my blog, Wwhen the weather is this coloursfull, whan nature is like a painting, than my camera is almost every day "in my pocket".
I hope you enjoy this kind of weather as much as I do, so please enjoy your day or week (end)
Thank you for your visit and please leave below your comment, .
Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)
Quiet, comfortable and lovely pictures!
I love the second photo, with the vibrant colours of the leaves, and the calm reflection of them!!
Terrific autumn scenes, colours, composition. Well done.
Did you use the D300 for these? I just got one this week and find it not easy to get used to. I'd be interested to learn what lens you had for these lovely images today.
So bautiful colours, so handsome reflections!
Happy weekend to you:)
What gorgeous fall shots and beautiful reflection...!
My SkyWatch
Breathtaking images, I love the colors and reflections! :)
Poetry.
daily athens
Beautiful images!
oh, the colors of Autumn are stunning
I love the colours of autumn but we won't get any colour like this for another 3 or 4 weeks. The leaves are just starting to turn now. Your photos are absolutely stunning!
Oh wow these is beautiful! Can't wait to see our trees change it's color too. Happy weekend!
The sky
Amazing colours, amazing shots.
Hi JoAnn this is magnificient!
wow, these are breathtaking photos. the colors and reflections are fabulous!
Very Beautiful Indeed !
Everyday Melbourne
Everyday Shot
Everyday Mr Puddy
Lovely colors.
What a gorgeous autumn you have!
Those are very beautiful shots Joann
Hello Good day/evening eveyone,
THANK YOU for joinubg my blog, vist also other bloggers on Skywatch and My world, Take care and Thanks for your visit:) JoAnn
Gorgeous captures, JoAnn! The colors and reflections are breathtaking! The perfect picture of Autumn! Superb post!
Sylvia
Lovely vibrant colours, not quite as colourful here yet.
Thanks for bringing back the beauty of a Dutch autumn to me. Great photos.
breathtaking!
Such dazzling beauty, Autumn in Holland is amazing!
Oh wow - is that ever beautiful... We don't see much of that sort of color in California.
Stunning colors!
Hi JoAnn! I prefer summer, but these photos are excellent!! Great job!!
Blogtrotter Two is almost leaving Costa Smeralda. But still has some new pictures for you to enjoy!!! Drop a line and have a great week!
Post a Comment