© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, October 21, 2010

Travelling, join me by watching

On Friday join or on Tuesday thanks
On Travelling



(click away the Super-pet show ,closing almost right under with X , sorry this is not my show)
Where am I?
Just Enjoy watching:)
Wishing you a great weekend and sunny week
Greetings JoAnn-d-eyes
Thank you for your comments

7 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Where? somewhere in Greece of course, thats in Europe, its a wonderfull area , where time seems to stand still.... please enjoy watching the harbor and streetvieuws , greetings from JoAnn

Richard Lawry said...

I'm not sure, but I wish I was there

An Arkies Musings

Amrita said...

Gosh joAnn, this is a feast for the eyes. I want to visit all these places.

I like th e old fashione d, traditional, historic places.

Did you see the photo s of the fair I posted?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks richies , me too .
amrita (I will look at your blog)

JoAnn (author blog)

Steffi said...

Great photos of your holiday!

Groetjes,Steffi

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Wonderful series of photos, and nice presented.

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! So, Crete... Chania is the most beautiful city of the island, definitely, and your slide shows why...

Sorry for the absence: out one week, busy on return and then caught by the flu... ;)
Blogtrotter Two is still in Algiers... Enjoy and have a great week!