Hello!
May I introduce myself....
Above: Soon I know if this is my new owner, or its my brother's , we don't know that yet, after this weekend we know that for sure...... I am a male puppy now 5 weeks old, I am still without a name, but soon , I have a name . Do you have a name-suggestion for me?
Above: And this are my 3 brothers and 3 sisters, including me we are with 7
Above: Left, My Daddy and right my Mommy, they are really beautiful aren't they ?
When I am adult I maybe look like them or a mixture of the two....anyhow I will be black and white for sure.
*
See more of my birth home adress here : http://www.sarinas-dream.nl/ and follow me from my birth until my leaving the nest. I have also beautifull uncles (males= reuen) and aunties (females= teven) , and no I am not instead of the other dog Iosje, but I am my own, myself. Soon I have my own home, but I have to wait untill I am 8 weeeks old.... I'll let you blogreaders ,all know how I am doing...
*
*
For more regular blogreaders :
Note of JoAnn: After a long period of sadness because we lost of our sweetest dog Ios, we have choosen for a totaal different kind of dog , the English Cocker Spaniel, when the puppy is old enough we will give him a good life and house. On my blog you can follow the life of the newborn Cocker spaniel pup. Soon I'll post an update here.
*
Good weekend wishes
Thank you for your comments
Greetings JoAnn-D-Eyes





16 comments:
Very, very cute and sweet!
I am sure the pictures are very cute but unfortunately they are not showing up on my computer. I will try again
Oh so very sweet. I can almost smell the puppy breath. :) How about Oreo for a black and white pup?
I came back to look at the pix, the other day I could not view them, The tiny Prince is soooooo cute. I love coker spaniels.They are so friendly.
This little fella is a good choice.
I am glad you have a friend to stay by your side.
Best wishes for all of you.
Your babies are beautiful! :)
Thanks everyone, this week I am going to visit the puppies again,
JoAnn blogauthor
Losing a dog companion created a big hole in your life. I am glad that the tie has come to bring someone else into your life and wish you great joy of your choice.
Gefeliciteerd met het nieuwe hondje! Wat een schatje! Ik wens jullie een gelukkige tijd samen!
I am a new visitor from My World Tuesday.
I lost my precious 10 year old golden retriever in early June. I understand the sorry you speak of. Our dogs truly become a part of our heart and our spirit.
How wonderful that you are ready to share your home with a new puppy. I know he will be loved.
Kat
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/
What a cute puppy! I'm sure he will be very happy in his new home.
Such beautiful puppies (and parents)
I am sorry you lost Ios - your new puppy will bring you much joy and also reawaken happy memories of Ios when young.
Hi JoAnn! hope you'll be happy for the next twelve years...
Blogtrotter Two is facing the legendary question: «What is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three in the evening?»
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
You have been missing a lot... ;)
JoAnn, I am so glad to see the new puppy! I was sorry to hear about Ios. Very sad but a new puppy will fill your heart in a different way. I have (as my third dog) a King Charles Cavalier spaniel and he is the sweetest little dog. I inherited him from my niece who no longer wanted him. He gets along well with the big dogs....thinks he is a big dog. I will look forward to more photos!
'Hi Thanks dear blogreaders,
To answer some Questions here: The parents are indeed perfect and wun some dogshows in Holland too, No its NOT a big dog when grown to adult, more a medium type of dog, so Neva a cocker Sapniel is the breed, fully grown he will be 15 Kilo's, We are hope for a sweet housemate:)
JoAnn Greetings and thanks
Jaaaaahhhhhh!! das een hele mooie!!
Alvast veel plezier ermee gewenst, hij/zij zal het zeker goed krijgen!!!
Beautiful pups and fine mommy and daddy too!!
Post a Comment