© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Introduction2 : Sweet me 6 1/2 weeks

ABC wednesday the S, /Mondays click on logo to see other bloggers world


****

SWEET
Me again, now 6 1/2 weeks in "This World"
Next week: Ready for the 7th week?

How am I, I am Sweet me ,
hai people, I am enjoying this world now for 61/2 weeks


Sweet Me, is playing with one of my three sisters, do you see her face?


Seven Sweeties, how cosy, when we all 7 are eating together....


After eating I am sooooo tired, and falling asleep on top of my bears-toys
***
Happy weekend wishes
Greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes
THANK YOU for your comments

16 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello blogreaders,

Its the 6th week of the puppie's growing, and we are wating for 1 of them to give a big welcome in our house,
Maybe for people who have not a pet, its so funny to see them grow, its also irreversable, the get older every day/weeks . Their face, eyes and body are growing so fast....

Enjoy watching the puppies growing and comments are welcome:)


Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes /Holland

DeniseinVA said...

Wonder photos of these darling puppies Joann. I will enjoy seeing them grow, especially the little one you welcome into your home. Your header photo is magnificent!

photowannabe said...

Well hello JoAnn, its been a long time since we made contact.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
I love the pictures of your pups. They are just precious. Its amazing how much they grow each day.
Come and visit again sometime.

Leslie: said...

They are all so adorable! Have you named her/him yet? I'll come back to see more when you post again.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your reactions,
I anser some questions here:
The header phot is my lost sweetest dog in the world named : Ïos" she will stay for always in my heart.
yes, my puppie has a name; to be honest he has two names soon . I can give the meaning of the names: 1 th name is "Happy" the 2th names is "giving healthyness", well does this sound good or not? I think so,


I will publice more happy pictures of the sweet puppies and how they are growing:)

JoAnn ((blogauthor) is wishing you all a happy weekend:)

Roger Owen Green said...

yes, you were a regular contributor when i first got to abc wednesday; glad you're back, though your posts have been, literally, going to the dogs!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Ingrid said...

Adorable pictures !

Amrita said...

They arer so cute JoAnn, all o f them tug at my heart.

Kay L. Davies said...

Hello JoAnn -- What adorable puppies. I love dogs, so I've decided to follow your blog and see how your pup grows. It's been a long time since I've had a new puppy around.
We have a female Golden Retriever we adopted from a rescue society when she was already 4 years old, so we don't know anything about her early life. We've had her for a year, and love her very much.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Arija said...

Cute little puppies.

sunflowerkat said...

These puppy pictures are precious. I will look forward to watching your puppy grow. They're such fun when they are little. Enjoy every minute!

Kat
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/

Roger Owen Green said...

these are sweet creatures, indeed!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Nanka said...

Cute little sweeties
and to their dad and mum too
I send my woof! woofs!

photowannabe said...

Sweet is so Sweet!!

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! Great to see you happy again!!

The most magnificent temple of Ancient Egypt is on Blogtrotter Two waiting to be seen!! Enjoy and have a great week!

AphotoAday said...

Oh boy, you're in for it now...