© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, February 06, 2011

Dog Thoughts on a walk


skywatch -abc D- My world




Doggy walk

"

AboveNaarden on a windy day

*
Puppy, Joyi - Jan now 17 1/2 weeks

Here I.m thinking: what shall I do on a windy day???



Yes! I know it: R u n n i n g , chasing after leaves!!!!
Hmmm earth and leaves are smelling yummie: I love to taste and eat everything


That smells good too: snif snif



Tears in my eyes from the heavy wind outside,


I'm thinking Dog Thoughts: What shall I do next?


*


When you want to see more of me , please visit this blog,


Thank you for your comments


Have a nice week

11 comments:

Louisette said...

Mooie fotos, groetjes uit Belgïe, louisette passion retriever wonderfull shots,

Louisette said...

Greeting from Belgium

Amrita said...

Oh he is so adorable. I lov e to see him playing around.

Anzu said...

Lovely Boy (*´∇`*) JOYI-JAN ♪
Your large paws and large ears are so charming !
~o----oU・ェ・U Come here "ヘ(^ー^*)

Marites said...

oh..he looks so cute!! it's just so fun watching him play around.

Kristin said...

Dogs are men's best friend. He's so adorable, a great companion.

Anonymous said...

Joanne.
He is adorable
What fun he must be t o have around
Nelly

Kay L. Davies said...

He's getting so big! And he is beautiful!
-- K

AphotoAday said...

So much fun watching Joyi grow up!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Puppy, Joyi looks lovely!
Your banner is beautiful!

Have a nice weekend.

Amrita said...

Joyi 's photos are such a delight. Its lovely to see how nicely he is growing