Photo Festival Naarden 2009 and 2011
______________________________________________________
Photo Festival-Off Naarden 2011
Last periode of time I've been working on preparing my exibition,
The Festival will take place from 21th of May till the 19th of June in Naarden.
Soon I will inform you about my exibition in 2011, be patient please....
______________________________________________________
Thanks for following this blog and for your comments.
JoAnn-D-Eyes



5 comments:
Hallo dear blogreader,
As you noticed I have had a BLOG-"time-out" for good reasons, I was preparing for the Photo exibition 2011.
I wil join-in with 3 exibitions in the same period of time, in 3 different places with maybe 14 (or more) photographs.
A lot of work but it will be hopefully good for the visiters. This and next week I will be busy to select and print the photographs for the exibition.
On this blog I will show some of my photographs and of course more news about the other partitipants of The Photo Festival.
Thank you for your patience and for visiting my blog.
Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes (blogauthor)
These two photos are beautiful.
I've missed your blog, especially Joyi-Jan. He must be getting SO big!
Best wishes for your exhibitions.
Sincerely — K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
great photos. Glad you are back
Thanks for your comments,
* Kay: soon I will upload some more pic's of Joyi, indeed he has been growing a lot, thanks for asking,
* Amrita, I 've not been away but busy , thanks for your comment.
JoAnn D Eyes (blogauthor)
Leuk dat je daar mee bezig bent JoAnne. I will be checking your blog.
Love Truus
Post a Comment