
yesterday there were zwanen in front of our house.
(I don't know the english word for zwanen -swaens?-)
The good thing about that is that spring is coming soon!!! It's still ver very cold but the zwanen are making the vieuw and everything...better. I hope that they won't get sick (bird desease) As most birds should be locked up for their on protection, and ours too. In the news is said hat birds are having a flue-virus, one kind is bad for people and in poor countries even little children died... I must not think about that, too terrible for words, loosing a child. Well lets onl think about the good things, the flowers birds and sun are coming soon.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Zwanen and..
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
one swan
two swans
Nice blog JoAnn
Yes summer will soon be here
Post a Comment