The continuing picture gallery of " meet my family" in Canada .


First I had to 'steel' their pictures from several blogs to get the whole family complete. So here are the names read from the left to the right:Firston the left is Lynn she is married with Ron and they are having 2 sons Evan & Hudson, nex photo is Paul & his daughter Sammie, he is married with Jennifer, last picture Yvonne her husband jason and their 2 daughters Aila & Anneka.
In my blog before I named my uncle Theo
and
Truus ,( too youngh for calling her "aunt") so they are the parents of Ron,Paul & Yvonne. Also two babies are coming soon, Jennifer+Paul and Lynn+Ron are both expecting a baby. The first baby is coming this/nex month and the other baby is expected in October this year. I hope to meet the whole family , esspecially the little boys/girls (all) children because I love children from that youngh age very much. I met the two girls ( daughters of Yvonne), Anneka & Aila already by the webcamera. As told before in my blog: This year in January/February I met Truus and Yvonne in person , because they visited Nederland . Slowly I 'got the picture' from 'who is who and belongs to who in this big family' , because its a still growing- family. Interesting people anyway in my feelings ,because all are having creative idears or proffesions. Well I like this creative family, because they might inspire me with their idears, and I hope vice versa...
Monday, May 29, 2006
More family.....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment