© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, June 08, 2006

Old photograph 5, with dolls

Made in 1961: We, my sisters and I loved to play with our dolls. The first photograph on the left is JoAnn as a kid with her 2 dolls . 1 doll was named Ada ( after my favorite niece , also the daughter of uncle Govert) and my other doll Nelly . On the 2th picture , the 3 sisters from the left to the right: My 2 sisters Adriana & Eveline + their dolls and me with the round face and the biggest smile , because I was feeling important ....it was my birthday . I don't like the haircut... but in that time ( 1961) it wasn't usual at all going to a hairdresser, nobody went. I am glad that a hairdresser is taking care of my hair-coupe now , therefore there are hairdressers you know? It's a reall profession.....

No comments: