Around 1969: This is JoAnn, I was 14 years old here. It was in the " hippie" fashion-time and " Dolle Mina" . We loved to wear old clothes , I loved to wear the colour black because that was very " cool", as jewelry I liked to wear big sober silver earrings and many rings on my fingers. The walls in my sleeping-room were painted orange and purple and we used to make cupboards , from old wooden tomato-boxes. We were listening to music as "the Beatles" .My favorit number was "ANGIE" from the " Rolling Stones" .The most fantastic music for me in that time was from " The Who" with the 'Rockopera Tommy' , great! . I liked also Dutch music-groups as the "Ekseption"and "Shocking Blue" with the famous number 'Venus' . It was usual as a teenager to look that seriously, as I looked on the picture.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Old photograph 6, teenager..
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:15 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen 'Long time ago'- Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment