© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, July 10, 2006

Old photograph 11,Our first house


This photograph of us is made around 1994 , we bought our first house in Muiderberg a little small village near Amsterdam. This village had only one bank , one supermarket and a bakery. I never thought I would live in such a small village, because I only had lived before in big cities like :(NL) The Hague - Utrecht- (Italy) Rome - ( USA) New Jersey and Amsterdam. I was more a city-like-girl. I bought in Muiderberg my first car , a small white subaru mini dlx. I could not travel with the only bus in the village to my work in Amsterdam, because this bus was only going once in 1 hour...wow ..But we were so proud of our own first house. This house was having "drive-in" character, wich means that we were having a living kitchen downstairs, with a vieuw on our very small garden , with mostly stones and no grass. Upstairs we were having the living room and other rooms. In the backyard there was standing a beautiful pink magnolia- flower-tree and there were growing blue wisteria flowers also . We like this flowers so much that we planted in every new house we live : a magnolia tree, and of course....again the blue wisteria's .In Naarden we have the luxury of 2 gardens :a front - and a
backyard. Also the cow's in front ,our near our houses is something we love to see!






Magnolia tree



No comments: