Happy birthday toooo you, happy birthday to you , Happy birthday sweeeeeeet Bert- herd...
.Haaaaappy birthday toooooo you!
Lang zal die leven, in de Gloria, hieperdepieppiep hoeraaaaaaaa!
Its Bert's birthday today 53 years youngh/old, his birthday year is also 1953... Happy Birthday Bert! Quess what he's got as a birthday-present...? .... the same present as Theo de Cock in Canada. ( or had Theo the same present as Bert's?) Congratulations Bert.
The first phothograps made by Bert's present..... Yes you got it right, he's got a digital camera. Beside that a couple of reading books (all storie-roman's)!The birthday breakfast table, is covered with a special birthday-cloth, and beside Bert's yellow plate & cup ,there is burning a special birthday-candle of course For birthday breakfast he got a slice of sugarbread hmmmmm yummie , + greek-yoghurt with honey hmmmmhis favorite, and a medium-boiled egg. Today some friends are coming over and tomorrow his family. We/He's looking forewards for them to come over...
Friday, September 22, 2006
Hoeraaaa Bert is jarig!!
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can see you made it really "gezellig" for Bert's Birthday as only you can do!!
Have a nice time together. It may have been great in Canada for you, but it is "at home" where you belong.
Love you Truus
HAPPY bIRTHDAY BART
I guess you are happy to have your family back together
love from Canada.
Nelly
Bert, hartelijk gefeliciteerd! Ik begrijp dat Joann je aan het fotograferen heeft gekregen?
Nog vele jaren, Ger
Bert, you have a "I am not sure I like this" kind of a look.
I don't blame you.
We picked up those hats at the dollar store in Winnipeg, hahaha!
And SHE made you put it on!!!!!!
I am sure you had a great day with your favourite girl by your side.
Love Truus in Canada
Hey dearest JoAnn , I was so curious to know about your last few days in Canada and you return to Holland. Glad to know your staying in Canada was a success! The photos are good, I hope you will be able to meet your relatives soon again. I am not so good in remembereing about birthdays, so Happy birtday dear Bert, even if late. Lorella (Roma/Italia) xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment