© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Autumn lunch-breake


A Lunchbreake on an autumn-day... it's sunny- a little windy bt still comfortable enough to sit outside in the backyard with a coffee and the daily newspaper. Of course IOS my dog is joining me,

to enlarge this photographs doubleclick on the picture.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

So nice you can still do that, here we can already make a snow-man!
But I guess snow has it's charm.
I spend almost 2 hours cleaning the stuff from our driveway. My neighbour, bless him, did the rest.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Wow! I am not jealours at the cleaning part, but a snowman I like! With a nose of carrot haha.

Anonymous said...

Hoi hoi at een lekker weertje bij jullie! Zijn dit recente foto's van de afgelopen dagen? Ben blij dat het hier nog lekker weer is,ook al merk je dat de herfst is begonnen.
Liefs Marijke

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Marijke,
Ja hoor echte "reall live" foto's,vandaag gemaakt, het is hier ontzettend mooi weer voor de tijd van het jaar dan ! Dus geniet ik ervan zoalng het nog kan.