© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, November 03, 2006

Subject: Light and dark.

It such a blessing and a lot of fun to listen to children! Like yesterday I was chatting by video cam's with my Aunt Truus in Canada over the msn , her granddaughter (daughter of my cousin Yvonne) was there too and she also came to talk to me by the web-camera. So Here in Holland it was already evening/dark 18.30 Pm , and in Canada morning/light 11.30 Am. I must still laugh when I think about the following cute conversation........:

Aila May 2006
Me: he Aila !(thats the girl on the above picture),
Aila: He Sj0when!! W3 ahh yu? (cannot see you?)
Me: He I see you good on the cam of OMA, its still light there , here its dark...
Aila: Yeh???

Me: Do you know why?
Aila : Ehhhh I am with Omaaaa.
Oma Truus: She does not understand why it is dark there....
Me: Aila its is dark here because it is night, my doggy is already sleeping...
Aila: YOU MUST PUT THE LIGHT ON!!!
Me:Uhhh?? Haha no Aila is is night her, thats why its dark!...
Aila: "tried to understand me, but might not and said" ...Put light ON!


Haha what a cute sweet kid , its not easy to understand the difficulty of different time-zone's. Children of this age, are so open and direct the honest way. That ( for a child) difficult thing as :' Day and Night; Light and Dark' inspired me today to make some phothographs because I am working in the studio alone with nobody else but myself...(see pic's here-under)


Aila's conversation inspired me to make Photograps with the following "Subject:

" Light and Dark"


"Light" (jw c /2006)

"Dark" (jw c /2006)

(Doubleclick on the photograps to enlarge)

No comments: