Happy New Year!!!!!
We spend yesterday( we moved inside the same hotel) in a bungalow with a kingsize bed hahaha. Watching some old movies on a special filmnet here in Costa Rica. We were so happy that some restaurants were opened on new years eve...! On the day we visited the little town La Fortuna and we ate some lunch there. In this area we saw the most local people and there houses, so I took a lot of pictures... In the evening we ate at a nearby restaurant some Italian food ( pasta and salade) , very good food and a cosy restaurant we bought some peanuts and chips in a supermarket to celebrate New years eve. Owww and we spend some time in this fantastic warm ( abaout 25 degrees I suppose) Jazcuzzi, wow thats really fun and relaxing!!!!! Bert had some bears and I some water and ´fanta´lemonade... This way we celebrated on our time wich was 5 pm here the changing of the year.. In the evening there was some firework.... but we slept allready....
My New Years wish was to hugh IOS (our dog) and see him very soon.... never go on holiday anymore without him!!!! Nex year Ios will go with us everywhere... wow do I miss that dog!!! I still look at al dogs here watch their movements, one day a little black dog followed me (homeless dog) but I had to tell him to go home, where-ever that was... All dogs walk on street here as they are used to walk free without a leach (riem... ) ... The house animals overhere are horses...
Tomorrow we are heading to Domenical, a town near the beach.... It will be a ver very long trip by bus first we change in Quepos, and hopefully we catch a taxi from there to Domenical, There we stay in Hotel cabinas Rio Mar ( see on my blogger before fot he link under Domenical) . we stay there for 4 days, and perhaps we relax and do nothing, just enjoy our holidays in Costa Rica. We are very relaxed PURA VIDA ...
I keep you informed and write perhaps some more later...
Monday, January 01, 2007
Costa Rica ; Feliz Nuevo Año..
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
4:01 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Travelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy New Year to you too.
Love Truus
Je vous souhaîte une bonne et merveilleuse anneé 2007
Ik wens jullie een gelukkig 2007 met veel plezier en een goede gezondheid
Liefs Marijke
Truus ... Thanks and same to you, wish you all the best in good health..
Marijke, Veel kracht en sterkte gewenst en betere toekomst...
Liefs van JoAnn
Post a Comment