© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So uhhh........





















*Never , ever I'll accept a photograph (to work with) made by others like this bad quality one's.

Just...'working' on a difficult job , I'll keep you informed ... .. I hope later with some better news let's hope... I hold on! I am oke....!!!! BUT now.... brrrrrrrrrr....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...sounds like you need PHOTOSHOP!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Yvonne, even with bad quality pic's??

Ted Decock said...

Yes dear, always start with a GOOD picture, and by the way, that is a nice shot of you, I think I will save it , haha!!

Anonymous said...

That is a hilarious picture!!! If you make a good poster with it, I hope it gets splashed on billboards all over the country!!!!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

haha, I was thinking here in Costa Rica's (Arenal) new-years-eve:
"BOO!there nothing to do here..."