My food/drinks are: many cups of Tea and Bouillon..... together with 1000 mg Paracetamol every 4 hours. Well its formal: I have officially the Flu now, complete with a high fever (39) , dry eyes, dry troath, painfull muscles, very tired, a complete malaise feeling . Poor me.... I overthink my sins ( haha!!) and do nothing. Exept for reading my emails and make this blogger. I don't feel like going outdoors , I have a very good excuse now , its raining 'cats and dogs' and I don't like that. I have plenty of time to listen to music and read the newspaper all day long. I am warm and comfortable dressed.... Thats all news 4 now, toodelooo!!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Nothing else than Tea....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
4:58 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Health-food-drinks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ach wat zielig voor je dat je ziek bent.Hoe is Bert er aan toe?
Wat doe als Ios naar buiten wil om te tappen? Just wondering!!!!
You just take care of yourself, nobody else will!!
Love Truus
Thanks Truus,Ios pee-poop's, 3 steps from front door, me in pyama haha. B's recovering, he's at work.
I am a very tuff woman, I cooked yesterday 4 Bert, it just takes a couple of days to reach the top. I'm just up a few hours, go 2 bed.
HI Joann,
I do hope that you are feeling better soon; Peter was sick with the flu last week; along with the cough, malaise; etc, he lost his appetite. I escaped this one; I had my yearly flu "shot; I don't know if that made the difference; I'm just glad not to have it too...not that a few days of lack of appetite would hurt me at all:)
What a picture; you at the front door with IOs on the lease. I'm so glad to have a nice, big back yard with a fence...especially when it is minus 20 outside!
Keep on drinking that tea and boullion.
love,
Nelly
Thank You Nelly,
for your ' sweet thoughts'&'better wishes' Is Peter feeling better already? I had also a Flu-shot in Autumn, but it didn't forecome this flu...So Strange. Weather her is better than yours, the sun was shining today its still low: 12-15 degrees,Thanks to the 'paracetamol,tea and bouillon', I'll get better I hope.
Post a Comment