We were today invited on a boat , wich was laying in a harbor at Aalsmeer. ( Near Amsterdam) That was So very relaxing and hmmm lazyyyyyyy! We did not go on the water but stayed at the harbor. (?)
I must say that it was reall fun and very nice. Thanks to the sunny weather, this was a fantastic day! So I have enough energy for this busy coming week!

2 comments:
That sounds delicious - I have also spent many days on the water in the Netherlands and it is - like you say - so relaxing! My sister also today took me to the water ( we sat in the car for it was not possible to go on the beach for me as it is full of stones and not possible with the crutches!) where we took food and ate while watching the Dolphin (whom the locals have named Dave) playing in the sea. I came home and put my leg up and almost immediately wanted to sleep! Like I said before, delicious.
Wat een klein feestje, zo heerlijk reaxed op het water. Jammer dat jullie niet even zijn gaan varen. Maar ja, je kan niet alles hebben.
En voldoende energie opgedaan voor de drukte van de week.
Hou je haaks en maak je niet te druk.
Groetjes
Marijke
Post a Comment