Some day this weekend I was walking in a forest with my camera, I was looking into the water over the edge of this bridge. For a change there was this day, no rain dripping into the water, the water was as clear like a mirror....
Op een dag in dit weekend liep ik met mijn camera in het bos, ik keek over de leuning van de brug in het water, voor de verandering was het water helder, want het had niet eens geregend, het water was zo helder, als een spiegel zo glad...
the water has to be as a mirror,
mirrorwatching,
over the edge of a bridge...
...Om door het water te kunnen kijken,
moet het water als een spiegel zijn,
weerspiegeling,
over de leuning van de brug...


7 comments:
Did you see anything else down there, anything else besides your reflection?
Such a good reflection shot!
If you're happy to do it I've tagged you on my Bee's Eye View blog
I notice your dog's birthday is the day before mine...so a cancerian, homeloving, protective and sensitive"
Is that the case?
Great qualities!
Mrsnessbitt, Hi thanks for visiting my blog and YES my dogs birthday has passed, thats very nice of you to notice. I visited you blog and its very nice,
Hi Ruth, Thank you for tagging my blog on yours, I 'll visit yours regularly too.
Annie, Thanks for your visit.
Hhmmm I could not see a lot last weekend , outside my own reflection I mean, but that depends from the weather also, when its raining like it does last weeks, the water is very muddy, with dry weather I can see the bottom and some fish, when I am lucky...
Re: the tag...yes if you do a post with 8 things about you and then tag some other people if you wish. It is a good way to learn more about each other :o)
A great reflection on your photography skills
Thanks Ruth,
Exiting... 8 thing about myself? ( just kidding), OK I will do that. Hah I tag some other people, from which I would like to know 8 things.
Amrita, Thank you, I like the way you write..'skills' (have to look up the meaning of that word)
JoAnn
Post a Comment