My view this morning when I looked out of my window, the field in front of our house was nearly hidden . The cows wer still resting or not awake yet.... When I make my morningwalk with my dog over the bridge,it was also 'hidden'. I don't really like this kind of weather but it give's great shots ....I hope so.Dutch:Dit was vanmorgen het uitzicht als ik door het raam naar buiten keek, als ik met mijn hond de ochtendwandeling maak, ga ik over de brug. Ik vind dit weer niet fijn maar het geeft wel mooie plaatjes.... althans dat hoop ik.
Above and under: NAARDEN trees and under the old bridge .
Dutch: Foto Boven: Naardense oude ophaalbrug ,Foto onder : wei met koeien in de mist.
Above: The cows on the field are not awake yet , they're still laying comfortable ....Dutch: Boven: De koeien zijn nog niet wakker en liggen nog even lekker in de wei.
Above and under: NAARDEN trees and under the old bridge .
Dutch: Foto Boven: Naardense oude ophaalbrug ,Foto onder : wei met koeien in de mist.
Above: The cows on the field are not awake yet , they're still laying comfortable ....Dutch: Boven: De koeien zijn nog niet wakker en liggen nog even lekker in de wei.

14 comments:
I loved Dutch country side when I was there last year..it's pristine and oh-so-beautiful :)
The fog can be nice sometimes, it makes everything look myterious.
The mist looks really mystical. Here in England we say that when the cows lay down it means it is going to rain.
Moi,
Where did you go in Holland?
I also visited Florida (12 years ago) I think we went to 'Fort Launderdale', cars were driving on the beach there. Very impressive country...
Barkfoot,
Thanks for visiting and yes fog is also mysterious, but wet also , you can't have everything right?
Ruth, Thanks for the 'hint' it was really raining (later) so the 'cows were laying down' today, several times....Heavy rains also..
JoAnn
The photos in the fog are fantastic. Everything looks other-wordly, mystical and magical, as though a unicorn or a fairy will appear.
There is something very appealing about misty scenes like this.
I came via Ruth's. Like you photos very much!
Those are so moody, those photos. I rather like the looks of the gray day, wouldn't mind putting on my boots and wool socks and long pants for a walk along with you.
Annula,
Fog is ,a wonde' of nature, I love it. Your words "As though a unicorn or fairy will appaer", sounds as a good title to me. Thanks for visting, I like your 'Blather....' blog also.
Dot, Thank you so much, you're very welcom to visit me again.
Annie, OK let's go for this walkin the fog, I already have my boots on!
JoAnn
Professional Joann
No wonder you are leaving for France! I became very brown there, and I did not suntan once....just was out in nature. Do you go to the Dordogne?
Amrita,
Thank you so much , when you maybe like to see some more photo's, please visit my photo-website, the adress is on my blog also.
Rebecca, Yes we go to the Dordogne and more South also! you did not miss a thing, at least not the weather! Its looks night om daytime, that dark the sky (clouds) was (and still is) But for photography, very nice...
Au revoir JoAnn
I think shots of the fog are interesting, and the cows don't seem to mind a misty morning a bit.
Hi Rambling R;
Thanks for your visit. No, the cows seems not to care about any kind of weather, you know that very well. However... the owner/farmer is watching them carefully, we also do that daily.
JoAnn
Post a Comment