© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ahead for Travelling ......?

I am already STUDYING a week ahead:

How many books shall we/I bring? Where shall we make our first stop-over , going where? Which luggage to bring with us? You know that probably ' such kind of small problems' ?Ohhhh!! is that all you're worrying about? Well YES! Cause I've to do all the planning, the thinking, the packing, not to forget all the paperwork, such as maps for on the road, passports etc. . Ehhh don't we use a TOM TOM navigator? Nohoo! Than the dog's food and her bowls and blankets, everything for the camping as a tent, the kitchen : 1 or 2 camping-gas-bottles? And the low or the high camping-chairs? OKAY its FUN, so I'll not complain, Hurray!! Next week we leave for vacation, I need vacation by that time for sure....On vacation Pfffffff!

Ik ben 1 week vantevoren al aan 't BESTUDEREN:

Hoeveel boeken we mee zullen nemen, aan het uitzoeken/ inpakken alvast, omdat we volgende week op vakantie willen gaan. Heh!! Is dat alles waar ik me zorgen over maak? Nou JA zeg? Dat is toch leuk om te bedenken allemaal?? Jawel maar ik moet echt alles doen zoals: Welke papieren moeten mee. De planning, waarheen zullen we gaan en waar gaan we onze eerste stop maken? Ik bedenk alvast welke dingen we mee gaan nemen , voor het kamperen , de hond ... zoals haar eten, voerbakken haar dekentjes. De tentspullen, campinggas flesjes 1 of 2? De grote of de kleine stoelen, wegkaarten van de verschillende landen. Ehhh hebben jullie geen TOMTOM navigator? Neehee die gebruiken we daar niet joh! Hehe! Ik ben zo langzamerhand wel aan vakantie toe hoor, maarre het is pas volgende week hoor. Vakantie Pfffffff!

12 comments:

inspired said...

:o]

Anonymous said...

Plan away girl, you will have a delicious time in France...It is impossible not too!!!!

Annie said...

What fun you have in store. I envy you.

RUTH said...

Camping is such fun! The most important thing to remember is your camera!!!...we will want to see lots of photos.
Rx

Dina said...

ohh campinh is lots of fun, my children love camping. Regarding your question on the collage, I did that using picasa web-photoalbum. you will have to download it from internet , very easy programm to use.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Inspired, Hi and Thanks for visiting with your ';), that told me enough but nothing also, I visited you blog. Interesting one.

Rebecca, You know France cause you where there, where ? I wanna know (I'm not curious at all No!no~!)

Thanks Ruth, The camera's (more than one) will come with us, the problme will be only, "where to load the camera-accu?" For 1 cam. I've a car-loader, so we have to make a drive-trip to load the camera's, :)we'll leaving mid next week perhaps...not 4 sure.


Thaks Dina, that's a good thing to know, I 'suffered' (haha) once with making a collage with Photoshop, without succes. I am not that good in PC-capture, not yet...

JoAnn

Marijke said...

Hoi Joann

Als je nu gewoon een lijstje maakt, dan un je die in de toekomst gebruiken en dan kost het vele malen minder werk...ik spreek uit ervaring!
Liefs Marijke

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

:)Hi Marijke,
Tja en als we steeds van idee veranderen? Gaan we met het vliegtuig zonder hond, of met de auto, met hond? Maar bedankt voor je tips, ik zal een "met of zonder hond vakantie-lijstje maken"

Ervaring telt... JoAnn

CG said...

Hope you have a wonderful time; can't wait to see all the photos!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

CG, Not yet we/I have to be patient, but thanks.We soon are leaving probably this week,( we hope) I'll make lots of photo's as usual....Wait and see.

JoAnn

Amrita said...

How exciting JoAnn, all the planning and packing I love that part of the holiday.Have fun, when are you leaving

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Amrita,
Thank you, I am just kidding... I like it to pack for holidays, it the pre-fun, thats a part of each holiday!