Photo's made: 'At the Vet"
Of course I took my camera when visiting the Vet yesterday ,
I changed them in Black and White with 'Photoshop 7' ,
I liked that more than natural colours.
Natuurlijk mijn camera meegenomen gisteren naar de dierenarts ,
ik heb ze zwart/wit bewerkt met 'photoshop 7',
dat leek mij mooier/spannender dan de echte kleuren.

Above: "Sign" of the Vet's practice in village ZEIST (near Utrecht)
Boven:"Bord" van de dierenarts-praktijk in ZEIST (near Utrecht)
Boven: De tafel met instrumenten van de arts,
Under : FUNNY Sign of Vet's waiting room,
Onder: Grappig Bordje van wachtkamer bij de dierenarts.



Above: The Xray photo of a dogs left foot- and leg, Under: The Xray room with animal's, table for animal surgery.
Under : FUNNY Sign of Vet's waiting room,
Onder: Grappig Bordje van wachtkamer bij de dierenarts.

Under : FUNNY Sign of Room where the Xrays have been made.


Above: The Xray photo of a dogs left foot- and leg, Under: The Xray room with animal's, table for animal surgery.
Boven: Foto's van Ios' linker voet en pootje, Onder de Rontgen en behandelkamer in dierenarts praktijk.

The 3 animaldoctors were laughing :) :) :) of course , when I made all this (above photo's) and the asked me: "if they would by publiced on my website -'and than become FAMOUS'- ", I said "NO uhhh better not" . (I could not tell them, that they were not so pretty haha:)! )
The 3 vet' s told me funny stories such as that they knew a client and he/she publiced a DOGS-webside with Christmas, the dog was wearing a Christmas head and was sitting in the (fake) snow... UUUhhmmm......BLUSH :) " I did the same thing with my dog last year in (look! ) December 2006 at Christmas time :)"
Conclusion of our visit from yesterday: we are happy that for NOW the result of IOS's leg was OK, in about 3 weeks from now we have to see/meet the Vet again.
THANK YOU all Blogreaders for your support!!!!!
____________
About enlarging:
When doubleclick on photo's : The first two above photo's, and the last one under will enlarge, ( thanks to Fenix) but the 3th,4th and 5th will not enlarge today, sorry!!


23 comments:
Hi,
shhh - it's the Viking again. I' m so scared. Seeing all this "instruments". I better quit blogging or you promise to never, ever again display such horrible "things".
OK?
btw. Secret: whisper: I'll start my second year in a very short time - speaking about minutes.
Secret 2: shhhhh. We will visit Amsterdam last weekend of September.
Ha ha, but the last photo reminded me of my floor in Den Haag on the Statenlaan......I know that was not your intention for the post, but it did the trick!
The x ray photo is really nice
I like the comments about the vets
Very cool pics, especially the one of the vet's tools. Almost medieval.
X-rays are always fun to see, because we get the science of the injury without the gore of flesh.
Have a great weekend.
Hi JoAnn!Sounds like you made the best of your visit to the vet.
Funny story you tell of it.
no place is good enough without a camera ;)
and i;m happy for IOS and you......hope IOS gets well really really soon ..have a lovely weekend, and though Ginnie is in Holland right now, she stays close to Savannah in United States. So she gave me some pointers :)
I didn't like the look of those instruments! A big hug for Iso :o)
Great pictures, especially the one of the instruments. Here's hoping IOS keeps progressing and will be back to her old self soon.
Fantastische foto van de kamer met het röntgenapparaat. Het lijkt wel of deze foto vijftig jaar geleden gemaakt is. Heel mooi.
Gerard
Hi Toraa,
well lets see first if you still blog tomorrow... :) just kidding!
Hi Rebecca,
That nice to know and was that a good reminder /time? I hope so...
Hi Amrita, I am glad with your 'positivity'
Hi Mark,
Thanks for visiting again, I don't know what medieval is, have to look it up,
Carl hi,
Well better make the best of it, right?
Moi hi, I am glad Ginnie could reach you and give you some points, have agood time, don't forget your camera hahah!
Hi Ruth,
I'm sorry but ehhh they are just tools, nothing bad happened, is that OK for you to know?
Photowannabee,
Well THANKS, as said it takes a lon time to heal and probably it woon't get better, but we hope for the best!
Hi Gerard,
Thanks again.
All of you :
Have agreat weekend!
Thanks for commenting,
:) JoAnn
Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog today. I read your post and looked at all the photos and was fascinated by the signs you showed. Actually they are very good.
I am happy, for you and the dog, that the dog is going to be OK.
Thanks again.
Glad to hear things are going well.
Have a good weekend and thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
oh my ! I love those black and white shots! they make it all look so ominous and dark.
okay so I will take some black and whites and put it on my photo blog......sometime next week.
you have inspired me. thanks.
The tools on the table were rather frightening looking. Ios was probably very happy that all seemed well with the leg today.
Those photos are really interesting. I love seeing all those signs. Glad there is positive news about your doggie :)
Ja het ziet er spannend uit, maar als je het allemaal meemaakt is het nog veel spannender natuurlijk. Mooie foto's.
Hi JoAnn! I LOVE the X-ray photos of your dog's foot!! What a great idea to take photos at the vets! I have been to Utrecht-I liked it very much!
Ab L,
Just thanx for the compliment, I was glad I had my camera with me, something to do you know? To reduse the stress, always handy..
Northbay, Thanks waiting fom some more 'northbaypics' like that also.
T, I'll see how your Blacks-whites come out I am so curious.
Annie, Well Ios was glad to go away, the injection is not funny, because it goes into the bones, we had to hold Ios quith with 4 people. But w'll wait and see.
CJ, Thanks as always you are positive,with best wishes back:)
Ja Dick, dat zie je goed, en goed gezien. haha!
Hi Sophie , Now I wonder where you were and when in Utrecht, I ask you on you blog ,
Bye and thanks for thecomments and support around Ios, Back to photograpy,
:) JoAnn
No I know why my cat never lets me take her to the vet. Terrific series, especially the table of tools and the Xray room..
So so glad to hear IOS' leg will be just fine. And how fun to see the whole vet's visit in pics! :)
Hi Emery,
I don't blame your cat, seems like an very intelligent animal! :)
Hi Ginnie, Once in a while you get some more idea's Thanks.
:) JoAnn
HOw did I miss this series of pictures???What a great set of photos...you are good!!! and I used to be an xray technician....loved the xrays.....think I would like to take animal xrays better!!(I retired to have babies years ago and never went back....now I work in a library...love that too!)
Glad IOS is doing well for now....my Tessie(old dog at almost 12) moves VERY slowly and does not do stairs unless there is a huge reason to move....bad hips...I love the story about the vets!
X-rays are so neat. How fun that a dog looks so human when X-rayed!
Post a Comment