Hi.... I am IOS,
I am doing better now.
Today .... after a veeeeeeerrrrrry long trip by car in the trafficjam.... I went with my boss to the animal doctor in ZEIST (near Utrecht) and I was very afraid for what he had to say about me....My leg still hurts a lot you know ? Aaaaaaw!!
An oparation is not necessary , not yet the doctor said... We'll wait and in about 3 weeks I have to come back at the vet for another check-up, maybe some Xrays again.... . He gave me today again an injection in my bone, the bones will react on that, he said.... So I didn't like that man, glad to be back. I am tired and I am going to sleep now bye!
Thank you all for thinking about me!!!

Hallo Ik ben IOS,
Vandaag hebben we heeeeeeeel lang in de file gestaan, want we zijn naar de dierenarts (Zeist) geweest en ik voel me nog een beetje rot, pijn in mijn pootje. Auuu!!! Maar opereren hoeft nog niet, nog 3 weken wachten en dan moet ik weer terugkomen, vandaag een injectie gehad in mijn bot en dat moet de botontsteking verbeteren. Ik ben blij dat ik thuis ben , ben erg moe en ga nu slapen daaaaaag!
Bedankt voor jullie medeleven!

15 comments:
Well, Ios, you are a gorgeous girl and very brave, too. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now. That injection should help. I know how you feel about your vet: the same way I feel about my doc! :)
I am sending you lots of tummy rubs and scratchs behind-the-ears.
Woof!
What a wonderful dog you are Ios; thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are. Have a good rest now and give your human Mum a hug...I bet she was worried
Rx
What a beautiful looking dog!!
I hope your leg gets better very soon. I bet you'd get on with my own dog.
Woof Woof
Hello los, hope your leg feels better and you can enjoy a nice walk with Joann soon!!
Happy day and get better soon.
Awww..get a good rest and curl up on the sofa (I'm sure They won't mind)
Feel better really fast.
So slurp the Mom on the cheek so she knows you love her, and I hope you won't have to have an operation. Get better, you are thought of frequently by me..Gmj
(that stands for grand ma judi)
Glad to hear that you are feeling better IOS. Make sure you get your 'boss' to give you lots of treats!!
Say "Thanks" to your owner for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
hey IOS, here's a Goodnight kiss for you ...and u shall be fine, dont u worry..u have a huge following of well wishers for you :)
Best wishes for Ios to get better soon! Our cat must also travel to Utrecht, to the Universiteit, to visit the vet. And he doesn't like it one bit!
You were a brave doggie, Ios, and now you deserve a lovely, uninterrupted sleep. Goodnight!
Hi Fenix, Ruth 1 and Ruth 2, GMJ , CJ and Photowannabe, Northbay, R7R holland,
IOS Said:
"WOOF wooof :) I love you all for reacting, THANKYOU !!
You're sweet , sweet ,human Blog people!!!!! I feel some pain but your attention is making me forgetting that"
Also thanks from me :) JoAnn,It was a LONGGGGGG drive and now I am feeling sick , a day like yesterday is just too much stressy for me , but THANKS!!
You're all very kind and a great support to me and my dog,
Thank you SO MUCH!
Get well soon IOS
Well Ios,you are such a nice doggie.
I bet you are really the boss!
Glad you are feeling better.
arf arf arf
Hi Amrita
Thank you dear, thats very sweet,
Hi Carl , hey you bet!!! she is the bossy ( uuuh though) sometimes but ehhhh it stays a woman right??? Right ! :))
Thanks for commenting JoAnn :)
Post a Comment