Bye Summer & why 'Bye Cows'?
TODAY the summer is officially ended.
The farmer decided to bring the Cows inside -on his farm- for the Autumn, and the colder days of weather I quess.....YES! Summer ended today and now I have no cows in front of my door grazing anymore....(poor me!)
The cow below is a Black&White coloured cow, I don't know the type.
And yeh you see that right , I captured this photo(PH7). This photo ( and some other cows) I am going to show on an exibition in September/Oktober in Holland this year ( and ehhh without the 'blogspot' sentence of course!) . I saw this 'beauty' Cow last week, on my way to Utrecht on the side of the highway A27.
Have a great weekend to you all!!

Dag Zomer , waarom 'Dag koeien' ?
Waarom de koeien weggaan , heeft te maken met het einde van de zomer vandaag, en het intreden van de Herfst. De boer zet de koeien dan altijd op stal voor 'de koudere dagen', helaas voor mij, want nu heb ik geen koeien meer voor de deur staan. Deze koe(en) zag ik aan de kant van de A27 staan grazen. De foto is weer bewerkt (ph7) om gebruikt te gaan worden voor een tentoonstelling, binnenkort in September/Oktober.
Een prettig weekend gewenst!

17 comments:
The Cows are CUTE! And I'm VERY Glad that your dog is doing better. He is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for visiting my blog.
thank you for the warning regarding my lens with the SUN BURST shot, i never thought about that ;o]
Hi Joann,
I look forward to seeing your cow pictures that you will use in your exhibition, it is definately a moooove in the right direction.
Love the vet pictures and glad to hear you dog is on the mend.
Cheers Mark
I'm sorry your cows are going away for winter. That's a great cow portrait. thanks for your lovely comments always {{HUGS}}
p.s
Have a great week-end also ;o]
WoW...a very well captured shot!
Have a great weekend...!
there is a daily photo family which organizes a first day of the month theme yes. I am not part of it really. Glad you liked my sign.
Nice cow picture. No matter what you post about your sense of humor always comes through!
I see there's another "Kerri" ahead of me :)
Your lovely black and white cow (great photo! She looks like she's saying hello) is a Holstein...sometimes called Friesian. This is the kind we used to have in our dairy herd.
The cows you've been seeing every day may have been barned up because the grass is used up...with not enough left to feed them properly.
I'm glad to hear you Ios is doing better and doesn't have to have an operation right away. Such a sweet picture of her :)
You've been busy posting lots of wonderful pictures. I've enjoyed seeing them all! Thanks for sharing all those interesting places.
nice shot
Have a great weekend...!
Maar je kan de koeien ook s'winters in de stal opzoeken, heel gezellig hoor. Misschien mag je ze dan wel voeren!!!!!!!!!!
Wat een aardige commentaren krijg je hier JoAnn. Ik heb wel je laatste posts gelezen hoor en ik vind je foto's echt heel mooi en origineel. Het is wel een aardig onderwerp dat je hebt gekozen. Bovendien ben ik het met Dick eens dat je deze dieren ook in de stallen kunt fotograferen.
Ik hoop dat alles goed komt met je lieve hond Ios. Een mooie week toegewenst en laten we nog even na-zomeren.
Hi Kerri, yes caows a re cute ,but I miss them, I like your blog also, visited it recently.
Hi Inspired, I really hope its not too late for your lens, anyway you'll see its soon enough, but it would be a pity...2)Uhh have a good weekend also yourself.
Hi Mark ,Iam not sure if 'll post them all on my blog but I might be a good idea to make a small mooooowe to a collection. Thanks:)
Hi Cj, lovely people as you are getting lovely comments :) Thanks for support about my dog,
Hi Kalyan Thanks, have a good weekend
Hi KMF Thanks, agood weekend to you too.
Hi Dina, Yes thanks I am gonna look where they (DFF) are and what their theme's are the coming time. Thanks uuhh is the adress on your blog?
Hi Dot, I 'll try to be funny (optimistic) cause thats my life style , always look at the sunny side of life , even when it
rains :)
Hi Kerri, You are the only Kerri this age and others are their own special "kereei" I won't confuse the 2 of you... And no my dog is not having an operation not yet, we'll see & know more in about 3 weeks from now...Thanks
Hi Dick hmmm , Nou om eerlijk te zijn.... ZOO gek ben ik nou ook weer niet op koeien... Moet wel 'in proporties' blijven haha :)
Ja Herman, als de zon meewerkt is nazomeren OK idee, hond is lief maar ook 'gehandicapped' haha:) Dat heb ik weer hoor, nou ja goed weekend.
Hi Thank you all and have a happy (not like me I have a flu) Weekend :) JoAnn HAATSJEEE!!!
Hi JoAnn - the monthly theme is something organised by the CDPB portal and is "officially" open to members of that community who register to say they are taking part in the theme and therefore link to each other.
As your blog is not centered on a specific city/town you don't really appear to qualify for membership.
Having said all that there is absolutely nothing to stop you posting on the monthly theme as quite a few non-CDPB blogs do but you might not be included in the published links.
The October 1st theme will be cemetaries/gravestones.
Hi Hyde,
OK thanks !for the information, that I did not know yet, but its good to know how it all works ehh? NEH I am not interested (not yet) in making a blog about 1 city, my "city" is too small, its more like a village, I am in the middle of three little villages, if it would be possible to make a blog of an area, such as where I liev "T Gooi" ( In holland) than it would bean idea. The October theme ( grevestones)is not my 'theme', but thanks .
Bye greetings from JoAnn
This reminds me that I'm supposed to tell you about color selection on PhotoShop!
Hi Ginnie,
Well your were on your way home right? You can't do all together and at once, so relax and get used being home, and tell m later OK? You have my email adress.
:) JoAnn
Post a Comment