© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Love... :)

Have a Lovely & Happy weekend everyone...
:) ! I Love You ....

25 comments:

CG said...

That's SWEET!!

CG said...

That's SWEET!!

mrsnesbitt said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Dxx

Gerald (SK14) said...

now why did the other cow cross the road - perhaps he thought he was a chicken!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

CG,
Double thank you: " thanks thanks",

Mrs Nesbit, ... :)

Hyde dp,
The cow was feeling 'homesick',

:) JoAnn

Mark said...

Hi Joann,
thats a nice effect you have done to the mum and baby cow, gives it that nice feeling.Has the other cow come back yet or is it staying in the other field?

Cheers Mark

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Mother's love.

Thanks for visiting.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Dina said...

There is something that i like about cows. I love the highland scottish ones, i think they are so funky!! Great shot.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

So sweet! Those are great looking cows. What breed are they? Do you know? Those wisps of hair standing up on their heads make them look so darling.

Sending lots of warm sun rays your way. :)

Ruth said...

I like it when animals nibble at each other. This is a sweet pic, and I like the color treatment.

Emery Roth said...

You have a lovely, expressive way with animal photography. Your story of the cow's walk home reminds me of the time we lived on a farm and the cows would occasionally get the wanderlust and stray out onto the road and onto our lawn. Farmer Riemer was very low key about this. He'd collect his cow and put a stick to mark the pile of manure it had left on our lawn.

Great cow shots!

Unknown said...

Thank you Joann for leaving your comments on my Dutch blog. It is one of my wishes to make also a double language blog, but I need some help to make the English part. Maybe I'll find somebody, someday to provide me with the help I need. I have read your posts about your holidays, your doggie IOS and the Cow story. The photos added to stories are great. You have a very entertaining blog. I'll put it in my Blogroll. so other blogfriends can find you.

Annie said...

And I hope your weekend is very lovely, too.

The sign on my blog today said that one should not go faster than 5 miles er hour in one's wheelchair (that translates to 8.05 kilometers per hour). I'm not sure about the length of the trail.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Mark,
No, the farmer decided to leave the 'walking away-cow' in the other field,(where he walked to) once they've walked away, they will do it again, so he'd better there , so he'll NOT go back...

Hi AbL,
You're welcome, how's your hand?

Hi Dina,
OK can you show me a photo of the
'highland scottish Cow'? I don't relly know them I think....

Hi Fenix,
The type of Cows here on the photo are called "LIMOUSIN cows".

Hi Ruth,
Thanks fro the compliment, they were licking I thought ( enlarge the photo by double click) but 'nibbeling' is good too.

Wow Emery!
Thats also a great story thank you for telling.....,

My strenght (+ my love for) in photography, is making photo's of human and animals, I think because I like that the most, because of the expressions in human or animals faces...

I remember that when I was a kid, that there happened once also the same, I was very afraid after that time for cows, 'That they broke ou' I mean.

Herman,
Dank je wel, voor de link op jouw blog van mijn blog, en voor je reaktie. Ik heb wel wat tips hoe je een goede vertaling kunt maken...
Thank you so much for your comment, just try and make a double language blog, I did it for friends in Holland, but the English is more usual , and most blog-people are reached by that.

Hi Annie,
8.5 thats a bit too fast to walk, cause most people walk 5km in 1 hour... Have a great weekend to you too.

Thanks all for you nice comments :)

JoAnn

RUTH said...

Ahhhhh what a cute photo.
Rx

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

very sweet ....loved the pic totally...and i am back from my trip :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Ruth, Yeh some sweet things for this weekend we need that all. now some sun!! Yeh

Moi hi,
wlecome back I missed you, wrote you on your blog,, Bye:)

:) JoAnn
Happy weekend to you all :)

Ginnie Hart said...

Awww. So sweet, JoAnn. We could learn a lot from Nature, as I always say!

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn, thanks for your visits and comments to Blogtrotter. As I've not much time, I've been updating the main Blogtrotter more often than the Revivals...
These cows are fantastic! Great demonstration of Dutch milk industry...

Anonymous said...

WoW...this is a wonderfully captured & composed shot!

Have a nice weekend...!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Ginnie,
Yes we can learn from the animals, they are better in showing once affection..


GMG,
I vist your other blog, but thanks for the photo's from Thailand, that reminds me of our trip..

JoAnn :)

Dennis said...

this is cute...:-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HI Dennis,
Thanks again for visiting, I viited your's , come back anytime you're welcome.
:) JoAnn

Amrita said...

that"s called a real cowlick

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Amrita,
Yehhh hmmmm? Or not?
I like human kisses better haha!
:) JoAnn