This photo under was showed (in Black and white) on the photo-exibition this year, in a serie of more about animal-love. Deze onderstaande foto heeft dit jaar , op een foto-expositie gehangen (in zwart-wit), als onderdeel van een serie foto's over dierenliefde.

Now this phot is expressing : ......My friendship between me and the dog.
Waiting now for a result, in the waitingroom at the animaldoctor ... today...W'll see what gonna happen, lets hope for the best. I'll keep you informed. Maar NU gaat het hierover: Vandaag wachten in de wachtkamer bij de dierenarts en horen van 'hoe en wat', ik hoop op het beste.... ik laat wel weten hoe de uitslag is.

14 comments:
I hope your dog will respond well to the injection. Also hope the traffic jam wasn't as bad as you anticipated.
Neat & lovely photo of "best friends" profiles. I'm hoping the best for Ios.
Good luck, IOS and a lovely pic :)
Hope everything works out for you and IOS.
Ik hoop het beste voor jullie en wacht het af. Mooie foto en ik zou hem beter willen bekijken maar hij vergroot weer niet. Nou daar hebben we het later wel weer over.
Groeten van overzee.
Hi ...
I posted an update with short news about IOS at the Vet, thanks everyone....
JoAnn and IOSje :)
Beautiful pic and a lovely friendship between you both!
both look real pals
Hi Cj,
Its growing to real love haha..
Thanks visting
:)
Both shots of IOS are beautiful, but the one with you is especially wonderful. I wish I could see it larger.
Hi Emery,
I am so sorry I tried all different ways to upload this photo again, some more readers asked me the same question.
I do absolutely something wrong , or....and the blogger site is also/sometimes a 'pain" really! ( not working as it should!) Well I'll try to upload 'the same' and will let you all know...OK?
JoAnn Thanks for reacting
So sweet...dog and friend! You clearly love each other well.
Hi Ginnie,Yeh thats a fact:)
Beautiful picture! Love it!
Post a Comment