
Above and under: Ios our dog was always watching our tentdoor, no-one could come in???? Ohhhh no that not the kind off dog we have, she would welcome everyone and never bark, well nobody knows that, but she "IOS" looks impressif big this way right? She wouldn't hurt a fly...:)

Dutch: De twee bovenste foto's : Onze hond "IOS" lijkt op 'wacht' te staan en het lijkt net of zij onze tent bewaakt. Nee hoor! Ze zou een bezoeker eerder verwelkomen, ze doet echt geen vlieg kwaad. Maar ze lijkt wel groot en indrukwekkender dan ze in werkelijkheid is.

Under and above: A little neigbour-boy named "BEAU" came to visit us regularly, when we asked him his age..... he yelled to his daddy; "Daddy how old am I?" he holde up 3 little fingers, so his age was 3 years.
When he stood up from OUR campingchair, the chair was wet! (I suppose he peeded?) So his reaction was: "Oooohhh wet? thats not a problem at all, my mommy always said" ehhhhh, hmmmm, yes understood , LOL :)

Dutch: De twee bovenste foto's , hier onze kleine buurjongen genaamd "BEAU", hij kwam ons regelmatig opzoeken. Toen we vroegen "hoe oud hij was" schreeuwde hij naar z'n vader " PAPpie ,hoe oud ben ik ook al weer?" Hij hield 3 vingertjes omhoog, dus 3 jaar was ie,.
Hij zat hier op onze Campingstoel,...... toen hij opstond was de stoel nat, ehhh geplast misschien? Zijn reactie: "oohhhh dat is niet zo erg hoor,zegt mijn moeder altijd..."' eehmmm niet erg, nee ? We mochten niet hardop lachen,( deden dat dus niet) maar het was wel erg heeeel erg grappig... :)

Ios is going tomorrow to The VET again for an injection in her leg ,so I'll not be able to post , the traffic jams in Holland are too bad, I will be for 3-4 hours in the "Traffic-jam" to visit the VET for 15 minutes. :) I'll Keep you informed!
Dutch: Morgen gaat IOS naar de dierenarts, voor een herhaal injektie in haar Poot, ik zal niet kunnen 'posten' omdat ik verwacht 3-4 uur in de file te staan voor 15 minuten bij de dokter... Ik hou jullie op de hoogte.

23 comments:
Poor sweet Ios, I'm sure she doesn't like those injections but she knows that they make her pain go away.
Let's see what the vet says. Hopefully things will get better. She's such a gorgeous sweetheart.
Stay groovy :)
A big hug goes to the lovely doggie and her mom.
Ja die files daar word je niet vrolijk van, hebben we hier niet gelukkig maar dat komt nog wel. Nou als de hond in ieder geval maar beter word dat is toch het belangrijkste.
What beautiful colors for your tent, JoAnn. They don't keep you awake at night? :)
And IOS looks so loving. So is this the dog I will meet? Aww. How sweet. I hope your trip to the vet is better than you expect!
Hi Fenix,
Thanks From IOS and her mommy (:)your such a sweetheart yourself to say that all,
Ja dick, Het kost de staat 70 milj al die files, nee dan misschien ooit liever op jouw eiland wonen & werken? Of werk je op het vastland?
Hi Ginnie,
The Vet is a Prof in doc, so I'll trust him, I won't trust this dogs-led-desease, but I'll keep you informed, NO This colour of the tent did NOT keep me awake, I sleep mosly at night, What cn I do else? :)
JoAnn :)
LOL at the little boy wetting your chair. I hope your lovely dog gets on ok at the vet!
Great photos.
Hope everything goes well at the vets for IOS.
hope the vet visit turns out well.
nice set of photos ;o]
Hello again..
love the dog pictures, she is so beautiful!! One of my favorite breeds is the SMD. Kiss her ears for me and tell her I am thinking of her.
Enjoyed the pictures! You have a big beautiful dog.
Funny about the little boy wetting in the chair.
Hope all goes well at the vet tomorrow.
What great stories you have to tell us! And I hope your dog is o.k. at the vets tomorrow! x
CG,Laughing too ehhh? we did also
Gmj, Whats a SMD?
Dot, Yehh funny!
CG , GMJ, Northbay, Inspired, Sophie, Dot, Thankyou all!!
About going to the Vet:
I will inform you all more soon, I am a bit afraid....
LOL!! I ment BMD ; Bernese Mountain Dog! My fingers sometimes have a mind of their own and type something different than what I am thinking. Sorry for the confusion. :O)
Hi JoAnn,I sure hope your puppy will be fine.
I will say a little prayer for him asking for intervention by Saint Francis.He is the patron Saint of animals.He always loved and cared for God's creatures.
Very nice that you stayed in a tent.I remember staying in canvas tents.I think you felt safe with your friend outside to guard you.
I'll keep her in my prayers!
she is too funny.... the dog.
so is the little boy.... they say the funniest things. ;)
What lovely pictures of IOS.....she looks really happy camping! I LOVE the tent and the little boy...well.....charming covers it mostly!!except for the pp! I will be thinking of you tomorrow...good luck with the drive!
Hello JoAnn, your tent is a colorful one and likely interested the three year old boy. Perhaps Ios also intrigued the young one enough that he came to visit.
Hope the visit to the vet helped IOS. The traffic jam sounds too bad. She is quite a camp dog. Beau is so cute.
loved the little stories about the dear 3 year old and IOS is such a lovely dog....hope he'll be fine soon. hugs for him and you, Joann :)
Thanks for visiting my blog after finding it on Mike's Ozark Photos blog.
Camping is one of my favorite activities, particularly backpacking.
I like you interior shot of the tent.
And, Ios is a very cool name for a dog. Named after the Greek island of the same name, I guess?
Love the photos of your dog and the little boy. Your traffic jams sound horrendous!!!! Poor you and poor Ios
Rx
Hi Everyone,
THABKS for commenting and all of your support!
I have to run NOW!!! I'll answer all Q's later keep you informed..
JoAnn
It's so nice to see people still uses tent. That's what I call real outdoor life.
Excellent photos.
Hi Toraa,
Its real fun to camp, a lot of people do that here in Europe.
Go to the link of the camping :
www.interpals.com and you see how many spaces there are , just reserved for tents..
:) JoAnn
Post a Comment