© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, September 30, 2007

Coloured reflections creative


COLOURED REFLECTIONS







While walking one day at the ZOO in Amsterdam, I saw myself in a tropical garden ,reflected in a glasswindow, I was walking with some balloons:) Where was I, disappeared in reality the truth is that I was somewhere else, fallen down in something I will not name here.... It came out as such a mysterious photo, because of the strange reflection.... a crazy piece of art? At home I played a bit with the photo and photoshop 7, this result came out of it.

HAVE A CREATIVE SUNDAY!!!

___________
Op een zondag in de dierentuin , in een tropische tuin zag ik ineens deze reflectie van mijzelf in het raam. Wat een vreem en wonderbaarlijk beeld dacht ik nog, waar was ik in dat beeld gebleven? Ik was ergens in/op gevallen, waarin vertel ik hier liever niet.. Thuisgekomen heb ik wat gespeeld met het fotobeeld en photoshop 7, dit gekke resultaat kwam eruit.

Een kreatieve Zondag gewenst!

11 comments:

Neva said...

What a great shot! You are so creative!!! I am very impressed! Have a great Sunday....even though it is already late for you!

dot said...

I love the colors in this picture. Great job! Hope YOU are staying out of trouble. lol

CG said...

That's very different and artistic...

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

How interesting and colorful; looks like an abstract painting. Neat!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I lo0oked at it big. It's really cool big.

I have a brain tumor, a meningioma. This (art piece of mine) is about ME, not someone else, and how I FELT when I got the news that I had a brain tumor--I thought I was a goner, I imagined myself dead and dying. This is what I thought and what I felt. It was my own personal experience.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

If you cropped a rectangle around the blue balloons and treated it with "oil Paint" from Irfanview ((a free download)), it would look like a real abstract painting, very cool--it's already very cool!

Jayne said...

Great pic. Brillaint colour too.

Looks like yuou have been busy.

Dick said...

Hè nou je maakt me wel nieuwsgierig hoor.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks everyone for the spontanious comment questions:)

HI Dick,
Nou het is een ongelukje geweest,(een geluk tevens ook) dat ik niet te zien was, "Me/ik' was gevallen ( in water) en de ballonnen bleven wel zweven, vandaar dat ik niet meer te zien ben, vanaf laag standpunt deze foto genomen....:)

*Mary 1-2-3, I answered on your blog but I thnak you here for ou answers/comment THANKS:)

*CJ Thanks again :)

*DOT neh, I did NOT stay out of troube as a matter of fact I felt in water and the balloons sayed up high in the air, I made from a low point (the floor haha!) This photo.. Thanks for asking and you worries about me :)

* Neva Thanks and its already monday when I red this but thanks anyway!

JoAnn with greetings:)

JAM said...

Very interesting image, I like this one a lot. It's pretty and mysterious at the same time.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

* Thanks John (jam) the mysterious part was 'by purpose' :)