Fresh"Clean?" Fruit,
I found this fruit on the "Bussummer- Heather-field" in Bussum nearby my house , Urrgghhhh half eaten by a 'bug'- 'fly' or.... 'what's his/her name'?
NO!, this time I did not feed the fly, ( like the snail last week :) haha!, but it feeded itself. So I'd better buy some jelly in the supermarket, or another store. This way I am sure its made from 'clean' fresh fruit. :) I like fruit , but not half eaten by a bug...
No Thanks !! BON Appetite!!!

Vers"schoon?" Fruit,
Deze bramen zag ik op de Bussummer-heide staan, half op gegeten door een "wat het was weet ik niet' een soort vliegje. NEE!, deze keer heb ik het vliegje niet van eten voorzien, zoals ik wel deed de afgelopen week bij de 'naakte slak' hahah:), deze vlieg voorzag zichzelf van eten. Het leek me beter om 'schone' jam in een supermarkt te kopen. Ik hou wel van fruit :), maar niet van half afgekloven fruit door van die beestjes...
Nee bedankt!! Eet Smakelijk!!

24 comments:
Hi JoAnn! YOu sound like you are laughing every where you go.
I don't like bugs eating on my fruit either but they are sure hard to keep off.
What type of berries are those? Blackberries? Are they sweet? Lovely colors!
What's your favorite jam/marmalade/preserve?
Hi Dot,
Yes I love laughing, its NOT that I am kidding always, though I like 'to look the positive side of life'. Not that I am always kidding, I am serious also, where needed. :) Xtra smile for Dot :):)
Hi Fenix,
(blush) ehhhh I did't really know the English name of this fruit, I thought is 'Blackberries'. YES! they are very sweet... :)hmmmm
Answer on your/Fenix Q: I like (sometimes) jam and marmelade (bitter-orange taste), But being Dutch, I love OLD (salty) cheeses and chocolat- sprinkles (chocolade-hagelslag) absolutely always more!!! :)Hmmmmmm , and you? What do you like? :)
The bug we call a Shield Bug...I love blackberries..we have apple and blackberry pie...a great combination and the blackberries are free as they grow wild near where I live :o)
WoWWW...a beautifully captured shot!
Simply Awesome!
That's quite a nice shield bug but I wouldn't like to share blackberries with him either!
You are hilarious, JoAnn. I can hardly wait to meet you. I once worked with a lady who asked our boss if she could be moved away from me because I was way too cheery/positive for her! AND I love orange marmalade! We have lots of things in common, the more I get to know you! :)
Great shot!
well captured ;o]
Great photograph. I suppose they have to eat something!
Nee ik hoef ze ook niet, maar wat is dat nou voor een beestje??? Je mooie foto vergroot alweer niet, hoe kan dat nou?????
Half-eaten fruit is good, JoAnn - it means they did not use any pesticide! We used to have an apple tree in our yard and every apple had a worm in it ;-)
Thanks for your visit to my blogs! Just to make it clear - I live in Naples, Florida, spend my summers in Michigan (where it's cooler!) and dream of going back to Prague soon for a visit!
You should definitely take a trip there - it's a happy place for a happy person like you ;-)
:) beautiful pic, joAnn:)
Great capture ! I like this shot very much.
I have always been inspired by things which are natural to the core a7 ur picture is a gleaming example .
I don't like sharing my fruit with bugs or worms either. I guess the only thing to do is to go to the store.
thanks for visitng and commenting on my blog
Great shot
OK everyone:
the bug is named a SHIELD bug!! YEP!
Thanks by coming and visiting my blog;
Ruth :) thanks for the name ,
Kalyan:) for the compliment,
CG :) you may eat them alone OK? you don't have to share...
Ginnie:) Looking forewards too, hopefully I am recovered...
Ash:) Thanks for you visit & compliments,
Inspired:) Thanks for your compliment,
Akelamalu :) Yes they sure have too haha!
Dick:) De blogger en ik houden niet van elkaar :)
Isabella:) Your opinion make me LOL great humor you have but I'll keep it in mind...
Moi :) Thanks again!
Dina :) The shot AND the bug? :)
V&P, :) yes? I like nature but also a lot of other subjects , nature is indeed inspirering..
Photowannabee :) I agreeI don't like them INSIDE my fruit either!
KMF :) Your welcome and thanks
Thanks everyone :) Your comments are all such an inspiration for me, also are all of YOUR blogs!!
Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! :) JoAnn
Ach ja, het is weer bramentijd ! Ik moet komende week maar weer eens gaan plukken in de weide achter ons om jam te maken...
Als het me lukt...dan neem ik volgende keer een potje voor je mee.
Was je verkouden/ziek? Ik wel, keelpijn en verkouden, wederom geen stem en moet morgen ook nog helemaal naar huis rijden :-(
Marijke
Marijke,
Was? Ik ben nog steeds verkouden/ griep en heb darmontsteking, :0) Gaat wel weer over hoor. bedankt voor reaktie, via anounimus gaat het wel....
:) JoAnn
Look good. I like your bridge photos too
Hi Amrita, Thanks , did you also get my tips ? I wrote it on 1 of your comments.. :)
JoAnn :)
I like this, nice composition and colors.
Jam John ,
Thanks so much for the compliment :) JoAnn
Post a Comment