© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, September 01, 2007

:) Hahaha :)

Hahahahahaha !!! :) Ooooowww I can't laugh NO-more-hore!!! Please stop I can't stop!!

My advise is , LAUGH SOME MORE.....Laugh every day at least for 30 minutes, it makes your life more happy.

Have a happy laughfull Sunday!!! Hahahaha! :) Lots of laughing smiles from JoAnn :)

12 comments:

Jayne said...

Hehe. You can't help but laugh along at that can you!

Have a lovely weekend too.

:0)

photowannabe said...

Made me laugh...its great advice for all of us. Laughter is a great healer.

Anna Ridley said...

Oooh my sides hurt from laughing! That was great JoAnn - thank you!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - and thank you for my award; it really means a lot to me. {{HUGS}}

Ginnie Hart said...

OMG, JoAnn. Talk about a happy video! So sweet. Laughter is definitely the best medicine!!!

And I'm about to send you an updated e-mail!!!

Amrita said...

Very cute. Babies are so inoocent and laughing with them is just the thing.

isa said...

What a happy baby!

Now, can you please post a video of the parents doing things that makes the baby laugh - that should be funny, too ;-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Jayne,
Yeh I can't stop while watching it!

Photowannabee,
Yes it sure is!

AB,
Your so welcome , you deserved that nomination, I can't get enough of this laughing baby!

Ginnie,
Yeh laughing is THE BEST!

Amrita,
This baby is for sure!

Isabella,
Thanks for visiting ahummm I can't find the parents but I promise, WHEN I'll post them for sure.

Hahahaha :) Thanks for commenting JoAnn

SJ Wildlife said...

Hi! I love your blog & I love this video!

Thank you for sharing the "good stuff"

:)

Sonora

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha...he's a darling :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Sonora,
Its the baby who's doing the good job and thanks for the compliment,

Hi Moi , He/she sure is!

:) JoAnn

rauf said...

If you are in India there is plenty to laugh about. We have the funniest politicians in the world.
and our serious and tragic movies are hillarious. i get my daily dose of laughs when i open the news paper. We have just too many clowns in India.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that made me laugh! Adorable happy baby. Thanks for sharing.