© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, September 30, 2007

WINDMILLS....on Sunday

WINDMILLS on a SUNDAY cloudy sky

Yes I am fooling you!
This is post is for the coming week ,because I'm a bit MORE busy, I go to the Sports/Gymn for a change ( 3-5 times a week) I want to be in a good condition and I wanna look good, when I go on holiday next week. And .......... I want to do some more on my photography, I have to feed this blog also every day right?
______
I saw this windmills on a trip today to ALMERE , we drove over the dike. When you look good :) you see again (far away) the skyline of Amsterdam..... It should be sunny today but it was cloudy, beautiful sky again for photography!!!
Have a great week everyone....:)
Jaja Ik hou jullie voor de gek!
Ik zet deze foto erop voor Maandag, omdat ik dan druk ben, met sporten en ik wil ook weer eens wat verse foto's maken, de blog moet ook gevoed worden.
Deze windmolens zag ik op weg naar Almere, we reden 9weer0 over de dijk. Als j goed kijkt zie je de 'skyline' van Amsterdam. Hoe zou vandaag zonnig weer zijn, maar het was toch bewolkt. Mooie luchten voor de fotografie... Een goede week gewenst allemaal! :)
____________
On Tuesday the telephone company will work on the line and I hope I will keep my internet working without any problems , if not you know the reason!

14 comments:

CG said...

Is it Monday already? :) Love the windmills!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Holland and windmills are synonymous......I love the older ones beyond words....Hope u have a great Monday tomorrow and a great week too :)

Patty said...

We have a farmer about five miles from us, that uses some windmills like your photo shows.

Nice photo, I clicked it to make it larger so I could see the skyline. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great day at the gym.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day at your gym. Yes, as Patty already said, we have windmills like those near where we live. I think six of them. They generate electricity for a large hog farm.

Thanks for your visit.

dot said...

I've never seen windmills like those.
Did you really fall in? You are a great joker!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool windmills, JoAnn, they are very pretty.

My daughter does environmental impact statements on windmill fields is the USA.

RUTH said...

Just catching up on all your wonderful photos I've missed. Loved the one of the mushrooms and the balloon reflections. Interesting windmills; we have many like that here in the UK...not as pretty as the traditional Dutch windmill though :o)
Enjoy the gym!
Rx

quintarantino said...

Now that's not fair!
Saw the title blog and... wow... windmills... started rolling down... agh... agh... not fair!
Well, at least you are in a good mood and a tricky one too.
Glad to hear you liked that cake...

Alice said...

I assume that those windmills generate electricity and the old Dutch windmills mentioned by so many pumped water. Is that right?

There's always lots of opposition in Australia to the introduction of the wind turbines - nobody wants them in THEIR backyard, ie, where they can see or hear them.

Jayne said...

That sky looks a bit forbding. I hope your Monday isn't too busy and a bit sunnier! ;0)

Jayne said...

Ooops, I forgot, I posted a pic of a calf yesterday when I went on a trip to the farm in the summer, I thought you may like it.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi thanks everyone, I fooled you all a bit so me (smile) excuus for that:)
* Cj :) Thanks
* Moi I will thanks:)
* Paaty You're so very welcome!
*Abl Yes this mills are used for making elctriciy that right:)You can see them all over the world.
* Quint, I like fooling around ha!
*Alice :)Your questions about windmills: Well I should make a post from that subject (I already did once on my blog) Because all seperated windmills have different functions, one is for water, the other for electricity, another for make the oat fine, making paint etc... I'll see and label the post such as "windmills" ok?
*Jayne It will not getting better the weather I mean , but my humor is getting better by the weather is getting worser , got it?;0)
*Jayne:) I am looking forewards to the pic of you baby calf :)

Thank you all very much and have a great week!!!

JoAnn :)

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

We have that kind of windmills here (weird that DOT has never seen one, maybe they haven't yet made it all the way down to Georgia). I like them a lot. There's one (yes, A lonely windmill) just outside Boston by a highway, you see it as you leave the city :).

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi FENIX<
Yes I even saw them in Costa Rica everywhere we go I see them in Europe and oversea at your area. :)