My nose
My Nose
My nose :)Mijn neus,
Can't stop watering, blijft maar lopen,
look above....NO!!I'm not kidding! Geen grapje...
The Flu-virus is here .....!!!Griep heerst
ME :) Haaaaaaatttssjjeeeeee!
Better stay far away from ME!!! :)
Kom maar niet in mijn buurt Hatsjoe!
I really take it easy the next and coming days..
I Hope you all feel much better than I do.
Dit weekend heel rustig aandoen, beter worden.
Ik hoop dat iedereen zich beter voelt dan moi/me.
Have a great fever-free & healthy
sneeeeeeeze free weekend :)
( About the pic's , When enlarge this photo's by double clicking on them, the photo's are made by a LONG LOOOONGGGGG Telelens so they might be a bitty blurry, so now you know why....)
(Over de fotoo's boven, deze zijn te vergroten door erop te dubbel klikken, ze kunnen wat "blurry/wazig" zijn maar dat komt omdat ik een enorme telelens heb gewerkt.. Dat je het maar weet! )
Gezond & PRETTIG WEEKEND!

25 comments:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoAnn, you are a riot! I'm crying tears of laughter.
Hey Fenix LOL!
"Besides my nose":
I forgot to name my tears!! :)!
See you :) JoAnn
Nog steeds de flu ! Jakkie. Ik heb afgelopen dagen ook ziek lopen zijn, maar het betert al weer.
Ik kan je alleen maar beterschap toe wensen en dat je weer snel op de been zal komen.
Take care of yourself, meisje !
Marijke
Een echte actiefoto dat wel!!!!!!!!
En beterschap natuurlijk.
Hilllarious JoANN, You are the limit, made me laugh so much.
So much entertaining your blog is.
Its a real treat. its a joy.
Hope you are feeling fine
have fun, Enjoy the weekend JoAnn
Spread your Charm.
Only YOU would see this and think nose drips!!! So funny!!! Please take care, you partner eh, will take care of you?? Stay safe.
LOL!! Get well soon Joann {{HUGS}}
I hope you get to feeling better quickly. Take it easy!
hope it does not last...the wet-dripping nose ....the flu can get quite annoying ......hope u recover by the time weekend gets done with :)
Surprised me. I was expecting to see your nose in a tissue or something. But this is the real thing. LOL.
I hope you have time to take a look at my birds blog after you are feeling better.
My Birds Blog
You poor thing. I hope you will feel better very soon, and I'm sorry you couldn't meet up with Ginnie. :(
I couldn't believe my eyes that that was your nose but I guess it is!! LOL
Hope you feel better soon!
Very funny pictures.
Jo I hope you feel better real soon. That flu is no fun.
JoAnn - I hope it is only your NOSE that's running and not everything else at the same time ... lol.
I hope you're feeling much better now.
He,he...
Get well soon !
Dear Every one :)
Saterday the 7th sickday.....
I am still (very) sick so excuse me please !I will FOR SURE react on your comment or Questions later!!!
Thanks everyone!
I posted above another photo-story thats all I can do today... :)
JoAnn
ha ha ha! LOL! Very funny!
Hi JOAnn, I LOVE photoshop, though I do not always photoshop my photos. It's great fun. Thanks for your great comments! Mary :-D
Hey Mary,
You're so very welcome, I always love to know more about ps, I like your blog too,
JoAnn :)
Hi Joann,
Hoe gan dit met jou? thanks for visiting my blog :P btw your blog is super.
Very funny JoAnn. Glad you stood away from them.I 'm scared of this happening when i pass by a cow.
Hi Urang awak,
Your blog was very intersting & nice thank you for your visit in return :)
Hhahaha Amrita. what a funny girl yo always are but YES be carefull when passing a cow she might!!! :)
JoAnn Thanks for your interest :) JoAnn
LOL, JoAnn. Too too funny. Hopefully you're much better by now!!!
Hi Ginnie ,
Thanks but no 'a bit' but .... almost better :)
JoAnn:)
This is hilarious!
But I'm sure it wasn't at the time.
Post a Comment