skip to main |
skip to sidebar
© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"
© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12 comments:
Is he "nuts"?
nice pic's
Awww... :)
Great pics as usual. By the way I missed many photos because I was kept busy with work and travel.
Waiting to see more.
Hi Quint :)
HA if he is nuts...You better tell me, its not my video but I liked it for the theme WORLD-ANIMAL-DAY .. Did you NOT like it?:) I thought iwt was funny:)
*KMJ Thanks the photo's I all made myself of course:)
* FENIX and that means? (....awww)
* Rowdy , take your time to look at all the pics, I am glad yu are back, where have you been?:)
Thanks for looking at the video , UNDER this post there's also another post, with photo's with the theme Animal day:)
Lovely montage - touching and funny!
Happy World Animal Day!
Sure I liked it... was just kidding with nuts (to eat) and nuts (crazy)... nothing else... oh, by the way,and since I'm a nice folk, in just about 10 minutes you can see my street by night.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi on my blog. I enjoyed reading yours and will be back to read more. My grandma and grandpa were from Holland so I enjoy looking at the photos.
Hey Joanne,
I am trying to catch up on some blogs. Like the new look. Happy World Animal Day!
Mike
What a fabulous collection of pictures
Stay well
Rx
Totally priceless, JoAnn!
Thanks EVERYONE and mostly
Thank you from all ANIMALS!!!
Post a Comment