© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, November 09, 2007

"Leaves" 4 YOU

A slide- show...
for YOU,
*
Leave's-4-my-leaving to Paris....
To celebrate
-My/JoAnn's Birthday at : November 14Th, YEH!!
- Our 20th anniversary of our relationship YEH!!
But...I'll NOT forget you, my blogfriends:)
*
So therefore ,
The show below...
I made esspecially for YOU:),
So that you don't forget about me,
*
I'll be back by the end of NEXT weekend,
Take care everybody!!:)
Kisses xxx and love from JoAnn:)
***



(c) Photography by JoAnn 2007 / copyright
*
Do you want to Enlarge the photo's? : Click on "view all images"
*

44 comments:

quintarantino said...

Have a hell of a good time, JoAnn. Afterall, it´s Paris.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Have a great trip and the grandest of celebrations. :)

Hugs

Ginnie Hart said...

Happy, happy birthday, JoAnn. You are getting as bad as me with all your traveling. :) Enjoy yourself!

CG said...

I want to come with you!! Have a great trip (nice song!) {{HUGS}}}

Ruth said...

You are quite the techie, JoAnne. Cool slide show.

Please enjoy Paris, and have a Café Crème pour moi. Bon voyage! Et joyeux anniversaire!!

isa said...

Thanks for the nice slide show!

We give you permission to forget about us (but only for one week!) and enjoy Paris!

Happy Birthday and the Most Romantic Anniversary ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just, Just lovely....Have lots & lots of fun celebrating your birthday & the Anniversary....All our best wishes for you & Congrats...Stay well!

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

Happy Birthday!! I enjoyed the song that played along with the slideshow. Never heard it before. Hope you have a great time while away.

judi/Gmj said...

Oh!!, not many things move me to tears but you did it! this is just so awesome. I love this music.
Thank you so much for the award!!
you are so special. No one could replace you.

Amrita said...

Many Happy Returns JoAnn, the leaves are beautifully done. You r inspired me to buy a camera, but i can never reach your heights.

Kimberley said...

LOve the slide show GREAT photos and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!

photowannabe said...

JoAnn, the happiest of birthdays and anniversary too.
Have a wonderful in the City of Love and Romance.

Marja said...

Hi Joann Hope you have a great time in Paris I love Paris. And I wish you a very happy birthday and anneversary. 20 is quite an accompishment. Thanks for your beautiful leave presentation Hugs

RUTH said...

Have a wonderful birthday and anniversary!!!! :o) :o) I love your "leaves" slide show. Enjoy yourself in Paris...so romantic :o)
Love & {HUGS}
Rx

Dick said...

Have a nice time, I like your slide show.

Emery Roth said...

Lovely slide show. My favorite image is the green pond surface with the orange leaves. Around here the leaves are no in their final stage before dropping. I have been seeing great fallen leaf shots around me as I travel, and I keep thinking I must stop and take a picture. I haven't yet done it and the fallen leaves are mostly cleared away or spoiled. Next fall. Have a great trip, but I already wrote you that.

NorthBayPhoto said...

Have a great Paris trip and Happy Birthday & Anniversary. I really like the red leaves. Plus the information on the dikes and photos from the day before were great too!

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. To answer your question: On the airplane ride, I just went for a short flight around North Bay. I will be posting photos over the next week or so from that flight.

Peter said...

Excellent idea to show us the leaves for your leaving!
I see from the "Weather in Amsterdam" that the weather seems to have improved, so the the worst is now over.
Welcome to Paris; let's see if we run into each other - hope so!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I hope your back is better. Have a great time in Paris, what a fun place to go and celebrate! I love Paris.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Bert on your birthday and your anniversary - and on the wonderful leaf show! I hope you have a wonderful time in the city of lights, and you come back with a lot of stories and pictures!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi dear blogfriends !!!

THANKS for all your sweet and dear BIRTHDAY Wishes !

*My birthday is at the 14th of November,
-and....
*We celebrate the 20th year of our HAPPY relationship:)

THANK YOU!!! everyone, for your dear wishes , they make me smile:)

I will think of you all while I am in PARIS!!:)

I'll Miss you!!

JoAnn

they make me SMILE:)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday !

Cool slide, mixed perfectly with the song ;)

Aarti said...

Hey JoAnn

Loved the slideshow. the leaves are so beautiful.. n the song was awesome~~:) perfect~~

have a wonderful time in paris...
and wish you a very very HAPPY BIRThday and Happy Anniversary as well~~

see u wen ur back~~:)

Trijnie said...

happy birthday in Paris WOW!

Daniel J Santos said...

well done, enjoy Paris.

Web-OJ said...

Congrats & here's wishing you many more years of happy togetherness

Lezard said...

Very nice slide show......I love the photos with water ad leaves. Some look surreal.
BTW to answer your question, I live in Belgisch Park, so you'll understand why you see so many pictures of Schveningen on my blog!!!!
I'll also be in Paris next week end! Have fun!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

have a great b'day ..the greatest ever :)

dot said...

Happy Birthday to you dear JoAnn! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Marijke said...

Nog één nachtje slapen ............

Hoop dat je in Parijs geniet !

Dikke kus
Marijke

JAM said...

Hope you have a great time there.

Marja said...

Joann come and pick up an award when you're back. Hope you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Tagged you with a meme !

See at : the bag meme

judi/Gmj said...

JoAnn you have been tagged. See my blog for rules. Huggs.

R&R said...

Best wishes for a nice trip, happy birthday and happy anniversary!

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

It's the 14th - Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary too. :)

Rowdy said...

Belated birthday wishes Jo Ann. Have a great, safe and wonderful trip. We'll miss you for a while. Take care

rowdy

Mark said...

Hi JoAnn,
Love the slideshow works really well with the music.

Cheers Mark

Urang Awak said...

Dear JoAnn,

Wah Happy B-Day loh!!! Selamat Ulang Tahun (in indonesian), and Enjoy the trip and ofcourse, we'll be missing your posting

Cheers,
Ian

Rob said...

Wishing you a belated happy birthday and anniversary! I hope you have a fun and safe trip to Paris.

Rob
Dusty Lens

Dina said...

Happy birthday and anniversary and also wish you a lovely time in Paris. Will be looking forward for some smashing photos!! See you soon ;)

Neva said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!! Come visit when you are home!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

:) DEAR sweet BLOG-READERS!!!

I expected 'some' reactions but NOT so MANY! sweet Birthday-wishes and lovely, sweet, wonderfull words!

HOW can I ever thank you all? ( I will by you individual blogs) I feel very very flattered and beloved, by you so this is my Thanks:)here:

THANK-YOU!! a thousand times...
THANK-YOU!!! kisses and hughs for your sweet words!

XXXXX From JoAnn :)

~tanty~ said...

Hi JoAnn,

Forgive me for being so so late. I had a very bad cold and cough. But better late than never right? So, happy belated birthday!

I'm sure you enjoyed the trip so much! Greetings to your loved one :)