© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Useless Christmas-Hat + Drawings

My Christmas-hat must wait a little bit,
Now its useless laying down..
*
Mijn Kerstmuts moet nog even wachten.
Ligt nu nog ergens nutteloos...
*

*9. My Christmas-hat
Waiting & waiting, 7 more days to goooow!
I'm going to draw some Christmas cards,
Maybe tomorrow some snow?
*
Wachten weer wachten, nog 7 dagen te gaan,
Ik ga alvast wat kerstkaarten tekenen ,
De sneeuw komt er misschien wel aan?
*

*
Enjoy the time before Christmas,
Always enjoy every day !
*
Geniet van de dagen voor Kerstmis,
Geniet van elke dag!
*
____________________________
Someone was asking me:
"What music do YOU- JoAnn, like with Xmas? "
My answer was: A lot but I like THE MOST, " classical English Hymns choirs " such as the " Kings college Choir", but alsol instrumental-soft Xmas background music, like instrumental music, or some happy XMAS music such as now is playing on this blog....
*
What music do YOU like with Christmas?

12 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

I am loving you blog at this season!!! Good Cheer my friend. Oh, I found my friendship award and put it back in it's place on my blog!! thank you.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is VERY FESTIVE!!

Trijnie said...

I am not fond of all those Christmas music on the radio, it is too much ( sorry, you asked). Also longing for snow :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful composition

Peter said...

You can't miss that Xmas is soon here when checking your blog!

I have also a special preference for the English Xmas music. When I was still in Sweden, I often went to the English church around Xmas - not for particular religious reasons, but for the music!

gaivota said...

I like all music, almost..., and during this xmas time, the concerned music is quite peaceful and help us to feel some happiness and rest
Xmas is always a family season, and we have to take this chance to be in family harmony
I like the cards you are showing us
and the bonnet from sinterklaas
(the same as our PAI NATAL, here in portugal)
ho ho ho

quintarantino said...

Seems to me JoAnn already has the cap to play as Mother Claus on Christmas eve.
Are you going to visit many houses with lots of gifts for little ones?
As for music, I like all sorts of music but for Christmas I like most the traditional songs.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi everyone thanks for yourhonest and personal comments:),

I like it from all of you!! that you are honest in your reactions, so *'Griesmail' doesn't have to feel sorry, for her honest meaning, "freedom of speech" is very important to me.

*GmJ you are very welcome with your friendship nomination, I am glad that you found it,

*MARY, have a merry christmas to you too!

No *Quint we are not going to visit lots of houses, and NO we do not give presents, I LOVE kids, so when they come-over they always get presents, without any doubt.

*Gaivota, thats very interesting that you call it PAI NATAL?

*Peter, we have not an Enlish church here as far as I am informed, but the "KingsCollege Choir" we saw last year in the Concert al in Asterdam, that was very impressive..

THANK YOU all for you rhonest and interesting menaings, I like to read them all.:)

JoAnn

quintarantino said...

Nice header...

Marja said...

Full of atmosphere. Oh I miss the cold dark Christmas Eve. Just that one

Neva said...

My Christmas hat is on my hubby here and I am still not finished decorating as I have no time!.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Thanks,
I watch all your blogs in return , of course I do!!! I am very interested in your idea's...
'
Thanks for your comments, have agreat time with (or not!) decorate your house....

Greetings JoAnn :)