3 'Iron' Parent & Baby Christmas Trees...
Thanks I enjoy your comments very much, I learn a lot from your habits and every country, person or family and even the different religions, have their own rules.
Here in HOLLAND , after SINTERKLAAS' at December 6th , the shopwindows and all the streets in the cities, are filled with X-mas decorations and many, many X-mas-lights! This will stay there until January 6th. So its worth to decorate your house inside or even on the outside, its for a month... Here I show YOU some of mine....
*
*6-Above RED baby-Tree
*7-GOLD baby-Tree
Ok,Ok, we do have an 'Iron Christmas tree', why not... look at my parent and baby tree. Baby is a little bigger as an boiled egg, however this way I can place them on the table, and you don't have to feed them! Ok, Ok, ik heb wel wat 'ijzeren kerstbomen'', waarom ook niet? Kijk naar de moeder en baby-boom, de baby-boom is ietsje groter dan een gekookt ei, makkelijk om op tafel te zetten, enne je hoeft ze geen water te geven....
*
*8-Parent Tree
*
Everyone has his/her own style of 'how to decorate their house with Christmas', I show you mine in a serie of 'many'. Look if you like it and I like to see yours too, so please show them to me on your blog! Iedereen heeft zijn eigen smaak van kerstversiering , ik laat je een hele serie zien, maar die van jou/u wil ik ook graag zien, dus laat ze op jouw blog zien!
*
And I wish you a good & creative week!
Ik wens je een goede & kreatieve week toe!




12 comments:
I like small Christmas trees. Love yours.
Getting inspired by you. i took out mine today. have to decorate it. I feel its huge like the Eifel Tower (just kidding)
I prefer the crystal one from Russia which sit on the coffee table.I post pictures once i get it set up.
Ho... ho... ho... indeed. Some more great photos. Someone is having fun...
Hello, it´s stupid me again... could you please send me your email... don´t imagine what happened to it... to qfpinto@gmail.com
Looked at all the alternative x-mas decorations and you "babies".
A great creative mind you have!! It all photographs well. :)
Very creative, JoAnn. I like them!!!
Great photos. I like the baby Christmas trees.
Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Hi Joann, you are lucky you have a good camera to capture your Christmas decorations! It's very nice. But all this will not be any without any Christmas song. I started today with listening very classical Christmas songs, and I loved it! What is your favourite one? I miss that in Holland, hearing Christmas music in the streets.
Thanks for your Xmas compliments and what YOU like with Christmas:)
*Amrita, I look at your blog and as soon your tree is ready... I look forewards seing yours!
*THANKS Kerri, GmJ and Alex for your compliments, I am glad your like my decorations...
*Quint, And ehhh, No-one in MY wordbook is never, ever stupid , so Quint you are not stupid!
Answer for Lezard,
"what music do I like with Xmas?"
: A lot, BEST I like is classical English Hymns :choirs like" Kings college", also gospel( religious) and general instrumental-soft Xmas music, I shall try to find some songs to play on the background while you/others watch my blog....
How about you???
What music do you like?
Thanks for your Xmas wishes and interest in my decoration-photography:)
Your Christmas trees are very pretty. I like the baby tree the best.
alternative decorations they are, Joann :) It's great to see Christmas traditions across the planet on the blogging world :)
Ja je hebt er wel veel, ik laat een stukje van onze boom zien op Kerstdag.
Beautiful decorations!
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
Post a Comment