Ja, vuurwerk...daar kunnen de Nederlanders wat van. In Belgie is dat bijlange niet zo populair. Toch niet bij particulieren, wel in de grote steden natuurlijk. Ik heb het nog nooit gefotografeerd en uw beelden doen met er zin in krijgen JoAnn! Geniet ervan!
Happy New Year to you also. Geoff sent you a picture of our house here in all of the snow. Did you get it? I see someone writes on your blog from North Bay. That is only about 2 hours from where we live.
Hi! Welcome at this blog about me, Here I am a puppy named Joyi-Jan, and I'm very sweet, follow my first months growing and visit this blog regularly, leave a comment than I know you were here, Bye and thank you.
WELCOME :)
Welcome on Jo's-DUTCH-Eyes-A Photography-Text Blog, made for your pleasure, Thanks for visiting this blog and I hope you will enjoy what you see.... Please feel free to comment, sign with your name or URL-adress,
We intoduce you: Joyi-Jan our sweet puppy-dog, born 2010-10- 6, a JOY in our life, since his arrival in December 2010 an always happy housemate, we'll give you a happy house and life too.
Inmemoriam: IOS our dog for 11 HAPPY years :)
IOS was joining us on travelling and daily life , she was born in 1999-6-28, passed-away too early at 2010-06-09 "IOS" You are for always in our hearts and minds. Thank you IOSje , for being with us in our life. Thanks for your never lasting faithfull friendship, we'll néver forget you. Bye sweetheart :)
"Blogging" is for most people usual to share&show their photo's+stories to other bloggers in the world. I was surprised when other bloggers "nominated" my blog . I designed 2 different awards, with this I could nominate other bloggers, to express my compliments for their blogs . Thats "where WE all do it for" right? To meet other CREATIVE blogs and showing our photography and stories! Thank you for your interest and Creative comments....Click here to visit the collected and given " Awards"
Translate this Blog, in YOUR language, make your choice down here:
Blog-Visiters counter.
Jo's-D-Eyes, is thankfull for your visits ! THANK-YOU for your interest.
____________________________
15 comments:
Fantastic, only can say fantastic...
wow
Ja, vuurwerk...daar kunnen de Nederlanders wat van. In Belgie is dat bijlange niet zo populair. Toch niet bij particulieren, wel in de grote steden natuurlijk. Ik heb het nog nooit gefotografeerd en uw beelden doen met er zin in krijgen JoAnn! Geniet ervan!
Gee, this one is amasing... well done. Really. Are you ready for the New Year, JoAnn?
Wow!!! Sparkle plenty! Great song, greaat sparkling fireworks.
Hi JoAnn,
Well, I'm a lot more in the mood for New Years than I was for Christmas -- and these firewords shots are GREAT...
Wow, fun, fireworks to end 2007 and welcome 2008! I wish you a fun, safe and healthy 2008!
Hello JoAnn,
I hope you had a very merry christmas and I hope your new year is fantastic.
Love your pics as usual !!!
Hi JoAnn, this is a very interesting abstract. It looks like a fire spitting dragon with many heads. Very good.
Happy New year Joann
Ik vind de vuurwerkfoto's erg mooi, ik hoop er dit jaar ook wat mooie van te kunnen maken.
Hé Joann
Ik dacht even dat het een onderwaterfoto was, een aquarium.
Ik ga ook proberen vuurwerk te fofograferen.
Hello JoAnn,
Came on by, just to visit a friend ...
By the way, let me wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and that all of your dreams come true!
Happy New Year to you also.
Geoff sent you a picture of our house here in all of the snow. Did you get it?
I see someone writes on your blog from North Bay. That is only about 2 hours from where we live.
Colleen
I like your photos.
Happy New Year.
~Oswegan
Hey, Renny sent me! Have a wonderful 2008! Love, Kristie in Oslo, Norway
Post a Comment