© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, December 14, 2007

Do you have Christmas-fun?


Showing YOU my Christmas fun...
*
I will show you 10 diferent Christmas photo's every day one or two..
Elke dag zal ik 'een of een paar' uit een serie van 10,kerstfoto's tonen...
*
*2/10
Are you also having fun with decorating your house for Christmas? I have fun! Here is how I decorated 'a strange way' my house, just doing a bit 'crazy' and see what's happening...Ben jij ook met plezier je huis al aan het inrichten met kerst-decoratie? Doe eens 'GEK' en kijk wat er gebeurd, hier wat voorbeelden van mijn vreemde versieringen....
*

*3/10
How do you decorate your house?
ENJOY your WEEKEND!
Hoe versier jij jouw huis?
Een prettig weekend gewenst!

16 comments:

quintarantino said...

Yes, I had fun decorating my house with my twins. Maybe I'll post some photos of it.
Loved yours. Hope you are having fun.

NorthBayPhoto said...

We had fun decorating. Glad you are having a fun time as well.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

dot said...

Your decorations look very pretty. I don't enjoy decorating so I don't but I can still enjoy other people's decorations

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

All these wonderful holiday decorations! What fun! :-D

YAY! very nice, JoANn!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday the weatherman decorated us with 8 or 9 inches of snow. I went out and shot photos in the middle of it. Wonderful!

I love the new intro photo and will let your images decorate my monitor. Perhaps my wife and I are just lazy about doing our own decorating.

Emery Roth said...

Yesterday the weatherman decorated us with 8 or 9 inches of snow. I went out and shot photos in the middle of it. Wonderful!

I love the new intro photo and will let your images decorate my monitor. Perhaps my wife and I are just lazy about doing our own decorating.

Lezard said...

I'd love to have a white Christmas. I'll be heading to Paris again, but I still decorated my house in The Hague because it gives a wonderful warm feeling. Enjoy your week end.

Melissa said...

Very nice decorations. We have our house decorated with a tree, and lots of other little snowmen and things sitting around the house. Your lights are so cute, I have never seen any like that before.

Z said...

Your first photo makes me think of caramel, and then caramel apples because of the title. And now I'm craving some!

Amrita said...

Hi JoAnn your photos cheered me up as i was feeling down today.thank you. I 've got little chinese lamps which look very nice. have to put them up

CG said...

Very pretty and very unusual!

Ginnie Hart said...

I will start trimming 2 Xmas trees this week, JoAnn, so YES, I do enjoy this time of the year, both here in Atlanta and in AMS.

Cathrine said...

gorgeous !

Anonymous said...

The pinecone is beautiful in macro. Lovely job, JoAnn.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for the great reactions :)

* I looked at all the blogs (commentors and others) your indidividual, tosee how YOU decorate your hous on the inside or outside, Its just very nice to do and it won't have to cost any money at all, You don't have to be rich to make your home cosy.

I also think of the people who cannot celebrate X-mas , because they have no food or nothing to drink perhaps, or at peole in WAR, I hop for PEACE in the world or at least in OUR HOMES:)

Thnak you and be and STAY happy with your daily life.

Anonymous said...

very interestic shots, beautiful lights