Sometimes nature is the BEST eye,
of what is living in my heart.
Today I share with YOU my thoughts,
I lost in 2003 someone very dear to me:
MY DAD
*
When I lost my dad... I felt so very sad,
I couldn't see him daily anymore, Not like before.
But now I 'm no-more sad, the opposite of that, I'm glad,
Its not really the same, But my dad's sure without pain!
Hey Dad! Its OK here on earth ! :)
*
Don't you worrie blogreaders, I am doing fine!
I am just thinking of My dad here, he died in 2003, I don't forget him ever and I still miss him very much, My dad was my inspirator and stumilans in PHOTOGHRAPHY.
I hope I do not hurt anyone by publishing this "thought"?
So PLEASE when you enjoy Just The photography only ,
its FINE WITH me!
*
HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY!






28 comments:
JoAnn, I'm so sorry for your loss... even so, I think you're dad lives deep in your heart and that is so good.
You did well in showing us how you felt and feel.
Let me wish you and all your loved ones a Merry Christmas.
Thank you Quint
You are welcome, my friend.
By the way, just posted an angel. Check it out.
JoAnn
I know quite well how yoy can feel this lost
I myself lost my mother on January 2004, and still suffering from that.
She was very ill, she suffered so much, she had cancer, all around...
What can I say?, Yes, she took too much time in pain, so much, so much pain, I say, it is not necessary to suffer so long only for getting death.
I love you Mum!
I miss you quite a lot!
you know, Mum!
We all go back to where we came from JoAnn, back to earth, back to nature, back to elements.
Merry Christmas JoAnn !
What a lovely post. I'm sure there was a time many years ago that you may not have ever thought that you would be "doing fine".
Such lovely photos that show the spirit of your dear departed father. I'm sure he is smiling down on you with a bursting, loving heart.
Very touching.
Many hugs
Gewels
You've made a wonderful post filled with memories of your father--I think that's wonderful. I’ve enjoyed browsing through your recent posts. In whatever way you celebrate the season, may your days be filled with joyous moments to remember. Thanks for your visits to my blog!
Dear JoAnn, I lost my Dad in 2004 and miss him so much.I know what you feel. May God comfort you. Your right our daddies are in a place of no pain. That is wonderful. Your photos are lovely.Dipicting the mood.
Je schrijft mooi over je vader JoAn, altijd erg om een geliefde te verliezen
Dear JoAnn, love the poem and the photos. You shared something with your Dad that I can't say I ever had with mine. I was never close to my Father, I don't know if anyone ever was other then my Mother. But when something happens to my Mother I will feel this way. I am a lot closer to her, especially as we both get older. Thanks for sharing.
Hey JoAnn
COming by after a while.. been busy with life and work...
Hugsss... am sure your Dad is looking down on you feeling proud and showering his blessings on you... :)
merry christmas dear....
Thanks,
Thanks to my Dad, I posted this, Thanks for your personal memories of yours beloved:
* Gaivota's Mum, she will looking down at us with my dad,
* Rauf, we'll came from Heaven and return to there... Thanks
* Gewel Thanks for your tatching words,
* Lynette Its allright to celbrate and thinkof your/mine beloved, all is good.. Thanks
* Amrita also you Dad, is in heaven with the other parents, they are ther looking at us..
* Griesmail Dankjewel hoor,
* Patty When its your mothers time, she will join in heaven also,
* Thanks AAarty for your visit and sweet words,
* Thanks Quint for your invatation at your blog...
Thanks for your thoughts and memories, please don't feel sad our beloved parents ( or others) rest in piece, the celebrate Christmas with us their way:)
JoAnn
My dad has been gone 21 years now. I miss him most at Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Good to know we are not alone in our sorrow.
Big hugs.
I know how hard it is to lose your father. I read that it happened 4 years ago but I know that you never forget this. I lost my father 20 years ago.
I love the pictures here!
I am so sorry about the loss of your Dad. What lovely pictures to remember him!
Sorry for the loss of your Dad. Time heals all. Christmas is a time for rememberance, throught this, his spirit lives on.
I lost my Mom this May and whatever anybody says, the grief just doesn't end.
I wonder if time will really heal????!!
THANK YOU !!!
for your sweet wishes, I do miss my dad but time will heal the lost.
Thanks,
Your words and sharing YOUR lost of parents make me feel not so alone in this,
Thankyou:)
What a sweet tribute to your Dad! I am so lucky to have both of my parents living (Dad is 84 years old and Mom is 76 years old)
I think it is wonderful that you have such fond memories of your Dad and I am very glad you posted this!!
hey , it's good to share your thoughts with us and am sorry about your loss, I can more than understand as I lost my mother in 1998 , she was only 45 years , now she looks upon me and my family from up in the sky xx
Dear JoAnn,
I can relate with you at how it feel to lose a father, My father passed away in Novemver 1997, It has been a decade, feels so long ago but I still have the fresh memory about him. I am just feeling sad because my nephews, nieces and even my future children (:p wink) will only know him through our memories, his children.
Anyway, how's your day? I love your shot of your father.
:) hugs
T H A N K S !!!!!
I still miss my Dad after 10 years....this was such a nice tribute to your dads memory.You are one awesome lady!...I am wishing you a very Happy New Year and want to thank you for all you visits, ideas, humor, thoughts and friendship since our blogs and dogs "found" each other. I am hoping for more visits in 2008!
Lovely photos, and a sweet tribute to your father. I miss mine as well, but as you say, he's no longer hurting.
I can't think of the day when I will lose one of my parents. I lost my beloved grandfather 4 years ago, and still miss him so much, especially at family gatherings, and always think we do not talk about "them" enough, like if we were afraid to talk about death... Big hugs!!!!
Hi JoAnn, dankie vir jou besoek aan my blog. Since my home language is Afrikaans, your Netherlands is so easy to understand too.
I love your photos and also this tribute to your father. I have lost my father in 2006 and still miss him so much, he was also always very interested in everything I did.
"The people who have made an impact on our lives, will remain in our hearts for ever" and what a lovely way you have to keep the memories.
Geniet elke dag van jou lewe
Elsie uit Suid-Afrika
THANK YOU!!!
I feel so ..... by all your sweet words! .... Neva,... Lezard....Jam, ... Elsie....
I thnak you for your sharing YOUR feelings with me...
Thank you!
Post a Comment