JoAnn is wishing YOU,
All BLOGVISITERS
*
A wonderfull Christmas!
*
*
Dear Santa
I wish for Christmas:
CLEAN drinking WATER for everyone in the 3Th world......
People have to walk for MILES and miles to seach for clean drinking- water they don't have any water to drink, so please SANTA HELP them with our help! ......
Right now in HOLLAND ,in THE HAGUE there's made a glass- house to collecting money for CLEAN-drinking-WATER....some disk-joggies are in-that house without food, they are living-working and sleeping in-there for 7 days. All the money they collect is for this drinking water projects!!! I support that with all my heart and money.
What do YOU wish from SANTA ??
Above:My Christmas decoration (click to enlarge)
Under: Our CHRISTmas BRUNCH on december 25th
ALLE BLOGBEZOEKERS, FIJNE KERSTDAGEN!
*
Around this Christmas-time I might react be a bit slower than usual on my blog....but I DO read all your comments regularly and I also will react on that some time, but that might not be every single day, I hope you understand that , So have some great,cosy days with friends or your family..enjoy be happy!!! (gezellige dagen)
*
Bye, Dear readers, I'll be gone for a short while....
Greetings, with love from JoAnn.




57 comments:
Thank you JoAnn. Have a wonderful Christmas
Ook mooie kerstdagen toegewenst, JoAnn!
Merry Christmas to you too, Joann!
Blogtrotter
Wonderful photos, JoAnn, to express your Christmas wishes. The same to you!
Fijne dagen en een dikke knuffel voor IOS
Happy Christmas to you and your family JoAnn. x
And a merry Christmas to you, too Joann! Many wishes for health & happiness in the new year!
Blather From Brooklyn
Once again, a Merry Christmas to you. Or in Portuguese, "um Santo Natal". Quint.
What a lovely Xmas post and nice wishes you have - I do support you!
The picture of the Yule log was warmingly good - very well compost.
Thanks for your visit and Greetings - wish you and your family a God Jul too :-)
RennyBA's Terella
JoAnn, excellent sentiments when to many care only about their personal luxuries or heightened comfort.
Thank you also for linking John Lennon's song. Your dad must be proud of you.....my best.
Your close up photo images are strong stark and bold. Quite unique and focused.
I do think you like Christmas and I bet you have a hell of a good time on New Year's.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for all your visits to Wichita, and your kind comments. Your photos are always so nice to see.
Merry Xmas to you too, JoAnn! Hope you take many more pictures in 2008 ;-)
Merry Christmas!
Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Good gesture JoAnn. thank you so much. India is an emerging super economic power, a software giant, we have surplus of food and yet millions go to sleep with empty stomachs, globalisation is pushing them to commit suicide. Clean drinking water is available only to those who have money. The poor still drink polluted water resulting in many diseases. Rivers are polluted, many have gone dry.
Its bad management and wrong priorities of our government.
They still do not know what should come first in the list of priorities. Believe me JoAnn, india can still provide clean drinking water to the citizens but there is no political will.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Wish you all the joy colours and all the fun in the world, with health and prosperity.
lots of love from India
rauf
Thank you for the important wish, JoAnn.
Merry Christmas, and all the best for the New Year.
Merry Christmas Joanne!
Love that burning log with the fire.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and the pictures and music is really wonderful.
Gelukkig kerstfeest en jouw blog is echt prachtig. Kwaliteitsfoto's en ook de muziek is prachtig gedaan.
Hi JoAnn, still have some last minute tasks to end... :))
Merry Christmas once again!
Merry Christmas!
and thanks for your visit and nice comments
Keep clicking
Beautiful decorations, JoAnn! Lovely!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU! And to all your loved ones and to everyone reading this.
Hi Joann
Bij deze wens ik je hele fijne feestdagen, ben net terug uit Bussum dus daarom was ik even niet online.
Have a very Merry Christmas JoAnn, and thank you for your visits to my world! I look forward to seeng more of your site in 2008.
Hello Joann,
Thanks for the wishes and I wish the same to your and yours.
Merry Christmas.
Sue
Merry Christmas, joAnn! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
I had hoped for to show you a special Pannetonebread that I bake. But disaster. I burnt my hand, (not too badly) i the over. While tending to my burn, I neglected my pannetone bread. The top was a little burnt. too ugly for a photo. but, it was so good. I shall try again...that is the fun of baking artisan bread. mistake breads are just as good to eat as pretty breds. :)
Lovely pics. Your banner pic is so festive too.
I was in Holland a few years back 3 weeks before Christmas. It was lovely and I can never forget that time.
Here's wishing you, your loved ones and your country a Very Happy and Blessed Christmas. Olive
Fresh water... a caring gesture. Have yourself a great Christmas!
JoAnn,
Wonderful photos and sentiments. I wish you and yours a very warm and merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
Wayne
Merry Christmas JoAnn ~
Marie x
Hi JoAnn!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks for the kind words when you stop by, I love to see your photos, they are great!
Merry Christmas JoAnn!
It is indeed a time to think of others.
Thank you for posting this!
I look forward to blogging with you in the New Year :)
I wish you and your family a blessed season and a wonderful new year, thanks for visiting my blog
J O A N N
I S
W I S H I N G
Y O U
A L L
A
M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S S!!!!
Wonderful sentiment, JoAnn!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Have a great Christmas & brilliant 2008. Visit my page to see one of the world's best rock singers.
Thanks for the holiday wishes! A very Merry Christmas to you, as well. I like your Christmas-related photographs.
Dear Joann,
All the best for this period of time
SEASON'S GREETING!
Hallo JoAnn.
Ik wens je erg gezellige Kerstdagen, een goeie jaarwisseling, en hoop dat je volgend jaar weer net zo actief en creatief bent als afgelopen jaar. Ik geniet er altijd erg van en kijk er naar uit om weer nieuwe foto's en belevenissen op je Blog te zien.
Veel Geluk, Gerard
Happy Christmas to you, JoAnn! :)
cool photos :-)
no I have not received the card yet - looking forward to it
all is well here
GOD JUL !
Dear BLOGREADERS,
I RED ALL YOUR COMMENTS
Beste Bloglezers,
IK HEB ALLE REAKTIES GELEZEN
ENJOY CHRISTMAS
FIJNE KERSTDAGEN
LOVE/LIEFS FROM/VAN JOANN
JoAnn, the "chef" just read your comment. Yesterday we had roasted turkey and some more sweets and cakes... man, am I'm getting worried about my diet... well, it's those days between Xmas and New Year so... who cares...
Okay, that is over, now on to
"lets do New years resolutions" :)
I resolve to ....... don't rush me, I'm thinking!! :o) You go first, what is your New Year resolution?
Hello, nice fire logs burning, I just posted a pic of me putting a log on our fire
Hallo JoAnn,
Bedankt voor de reactie! Dirk is idd mijn vader en Gerard mijn oom. Nog fijne feestdagen gewenst!
Groeten Astrid
Your decorations are awesome! Hope your Christmas was wonderful! woofs to IOS!
The countdown has started, hope you didny singe your eyebrows taking that picture, great atmospheric one.
Cheers Mark
(greenfingered photographer)
Hallo JoAnn, een mooie kerstkaart, die met de open haard. Bedankt voor je goede wensen en van harte hetzelfde teruggewenst. Ik wil nog reageren op eerdere posts van je, met prachtige natuurfoto’s (daar houd ik nu eenmaal het meest van, “nothing beats nature”) en die rond je vader. Heel herkenbaar, het terugblikken en meedragen, de erkenning van liefde.
Fijne dagen gewenst met Bert en familie. Groet ook Bert,
Simone Q.
Beautiful, next step 2008...
Have a very happy holiday. I second your wishes for the world and hope the new year will spread peace around the globe. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Great photos. Hope you have a wonderful new year!
Aiyana
What a beautiful Christmas's post you did, JoAnn!
Thanks for the greetings on my blog! I wish you a Happy New Year!
Many hugs!
For me some garlic toast and champagne would be quite good. By the way, I was making a chocolate cake...
mmm delicious !
Hey DEAR blogreaders, Are you all OK?
Thanks for your Christmas wishes, did you all have a good time with relatives and friends?
THANK YOU:
* Amrita good wishes to you too,
* Koen dankje van hetzelfde,
* GMG thanks again,
* Ginnie thank you,
* Griesmail knuf voor Tommy,
* Akelamalu same to you,
* Annula best wishes to you too,
* Quint 'Um sato Natal' to you,
* Rennyba Thanks,
* John C2007, thanks nd come back,
* Wendy, thanks for you photo's
* ZHu, Thanks
* Rauf,Right!more clean water for INDIA!
* Ruth, Thank you!
* Cj Julie good wishes ,
* LV2 Thank you & best wishes,
* Erik thanks, I like the music too,
* GMG 2th thanks:)
* KMF I will , thanks,
* Dick OK beste wensen,
* Keith Thanks best wishes too,
* Photowannabee thanks,
* Dusty/Rob, pannetonebread? Pitty 4 y4r hand!,
* Web OJ,Y2 love Holland:)Me too! thanks best wishes ,
* Dave Yes fresh water Thanks,
* Me Wayne, thank you,
* Wildrose Marie, Thanks
* Priscilla,thanks
* Melissa, best wishes too,
* Kerri I look f4rwards too Thanks,
* Dina thank you,
* Isabella thnak you,
* Gails man, I will listen ,Thanks
* Urang awak, thanks the same,
* Texel Gerard, veel geluk gewenst,
* Perpetual Thanks the same to you,
* Catrine Like yours also,Thnaks.
* Quint hmmm turkey bon appetite,
* Gm J, I did look under header...
* Outhouse Can, Yes? I 'll watch your fire..
*Astrid dus't zit in de familie...
* Neva Wooof! thanks from IOS,
* Mark Yes the countdown started!
* Simone, bedankt en beste wensen,
* Daniel Yes !next step 2008!
* Emery Ted Thanks see you in 2008,
* Norain/Aiyana, best wishes too,
* Sonia , Thanks that you like it,
* Quint chocolate cake, was it OK?
* Catrine, You like what the most?
We did, so soon I am going again to the gymn to digest the food haha! I had a fantastic Christmas with my relatives, now busy with other stuffs....
Have a Great COUNTING DOWN time:)
With Love from JoANN :)
SEE YOU, I'LL WATCH YOUR BLOGS!
Your Christmas series is so warm and wonderful. Thank you very much.
Thanks:)
Lynette thnk you for your wonderfull words, I hope for a warm world with love for all cultures.
Post a Comment