© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, January 05, 2008

Enjoy your weekend...

Let's enjoy our first weekend in 2008...
Een goed 1e weekend in 2008 gewenst...

Next week I show more photo's,
we still enjoy our holidays..
Volgende week volgen meer foto's,
we genieten nog van de vakantie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great holiday. :)

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

judi/Gmj said...

great plan you have, I will do my best, come by my blog and see what I did today. Long story.
Be safe and healthy my friend.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holidays dear!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks,

*Alex,
*Judi and
*Zhu,

I'll be back on MONDAY!

Greetings JoAnn

Melissa said...

I hope you have a great weekend too!
Beautiful photo of the rose!

Dick said...

O, geniet nog maar zolang als het kan, ik moet maandag weer werken.

Trudy said...

Talk to you soon?
Truus

gaivota said...

most beautiful "the roos", like my grand-daughter, Maria Roos...
have a nice weekend!

Trijnie said...

Hi Joann, geniet van je vakantie.
Ik had de griep, inmiddels weer aan het beteren.

Patty said...

Good evening, it's 6:00pm Sat. evening here. Hope you had a great Saturday and an even better day tomorrow. Photo of the red rose is beautiful.

Astrid Witte said...

De beste wensen nog! Ik vind deze foto erg mooi, met de roos. Je ziet precies genoeg op de foto om te zien dat het een roos is.