When the above slide show is not opening, please close the play-off (or sign-in window , and click on the X at the right-top.
The song is from my favorite singer "Robbie Williams ,
and is called " ANGELS",
And? Do you believe in Angels? 
How to participate in Sky-Watch,
(1.) Click on the "skywatch" button, (2) You arrive on the sign-in blog from 'Dot', if you want to participate the skywatch, please sign in on Mr. Linky , (3.) after signin you can post your sky picture on your blog (4.) Enjoy the beautiful sky pictures of the other FRIDAY-skywatch-bloggers.
I wish you a good and healthy weekend!
Een goed en gezond weekend gewenst!


52 comments:
Pretty blue sky.
Hi Joanne
I think this is stunning.. very different from what I do be real awesome. Maybe it's time I stepped out of my 'safety Zone and started to try something like this.
You have a really fantastic blog here, your pictures are beatiful.. I really must make the time to call back.. I think I'll link back here then I can call each day...
Have a great weekend
Tom
Hi JoAnn,I DO believe in Angels!
I watch the sky almost every day and night too.
It is good to visit your blog again and read your uplifting words.
nice clear sky!
beautiful photo!
Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Lovely and a bit different sky watch photos:)
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Have a nice weekend:)
interesting pic - what is it?
thanks for visiting JoAnn.
very nice and yes i too believe in angels and i think we all have at least one watching over us
Great post! Beautiful photo and beautiful song aswell!
JoAnn, you are a whizz at making these things. Good job!
Yes, I believe in angels. They are spoken of in the Bible.
Wonderful post! Very creative and beautiful.
Been i Amsterdam once.
Old Bell (?) at Rembrantsplain or do I got too many of your lovely beer
Rijksmuseum a great experience
Will return to your blog
I believe in angels. Have a fantastic week-end.
I love that blue sky.
Great picture and song!
Thank you for nice comments!
PS No, I don't believe in Angels
Leuke foto JoAnn. Ook een leuke dia-show heb je er van gemaakt. Blijkt maar weer dat je meerdere foto's van één onderwerp kan maken, zonder dat het vervelend wordt. Prettig weekend.
Beautiful photos! Yes, I like to believe in Angels. I consider my mom who passed away one of my angels.
Very nice work, JoAnn!
Hi
Ja de Hollandse luchten waren al geliefd bij de middeleeuwse schilders en terecht. Fijn dat je weer beter bent maar nu ben ik ziek. Snif.
Lovely shots! What is the ring that appears in these and in the title photo (Which I had commented on a long time ago)?
JoAnn I really am enjoying your music as well as the picture of Sky Watch is really neat.
Awesome approach…BRAVO
Yes there are angels!!!! and I believe
Beautiful sky and song! :)
I looove Robbie! ;)))
You have a beautiful blog. I`ve been looking around.
Happy weekend to you!
For the moment, I'm just listening to Robbie's Angels. Will come back later to look at the sky!
Just lovely!
This is a gorgeous presentation. Thanks for visiting today.
That's a very pretty and unusual shot. Thanks for visiting :).
I love the photos and their presentation here. Thanks for sharing this.
Yes I believe in angels, Joann. And I love what you've done here! I will definitely be back!
I love Robbie, too!
It does not matter if I believe in angels...as long as you do ;-)
Hope they are watching over you this weekend and all 3 of you feel better!
Nice Sky and I enjoyed the music. Lovely song. I will take time to look at your older posts and see the beautiful Holland that I heard so much about. :)
Beautiful picture and a nice song. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
God Bless!
Good afternoon JoAnn. I like Robbie W.
The slides are very artiscally arranged.
I believe in angels, our helpers sent to be with us from God.And we have human angels too like you my friend.
today is our national holiday and i have posted videos on my blog...song and photos.
Beautiful! Hope you have a GREAT weekend too!
The music didn't play for me. :(
Do I believe in angels? Yes, there are many angels in my life here on earth. :)
Nice shot! Beautiful blue sky with clouds passing by...
Love this song;)
Have a nice weekend!
Sorry again for having been a bit absent, but my week was too hectic...
Lovely sky picture you have here today!
Thanks for the comments at Blogtrotter
Enjoy a great weekend!
Gil
Beautiful!! i love the song!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Nice shot Joann.
Livio
interesting perspective...... have a beautiful weekend :)
Gorgeous :-) !
JoAnn I have a new URL:
http://cathrinenorway.blogspot.com/
:)
THANK YOU all of you!
I react on some of the questions visiters asked:
*gaz said...
interesting pic - what is it?
*answer:
Well "this on the photo" is a close-up 'part' of a bridge-side, near my house.
I am an "art"photographer, I use or design, parts of an/whatever subject, and you/people have to quess 'what's in the photo?" just to make the photograph more exiting. I hope you liked it?
*OLD wom Tigley said: Maybe it's time I stepped out of my 'safety Zone and started to try something like this.
* Answer: You can do this too! just go to the site: www.slide.com, and make your own slide show..
* Arnea said: I have been in Amsterdam at the Rembrandsplein an drinked dutch beer,
*Answer: I think you drunk the Heineken beer? thats the best.
THANKS !!!
Everyone, I am very flattered by your sweet comments and I will join SKYWATCH FRIDAY again, so we will meet on blogger, It was very interesting to see your blogs and read all you interesting reactions.
Have a good weekend:)
May the Angels watch over you,
Nice skies! They go well with the music.
We have great skies in Canada too, sunsets are beautiful here and the sky can be amazingly blue... no pollution!
Nice skies, great sound... doing well?
Your photo and music work very well together! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Great shot, beautiful sky. Looks like a perfect day.
Aiyana
Erg mooie kleur blauw! Leuk gefotografeerd!
Wonderful work!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Skies in Holland are very special: clouds are often very low, the weather is always changing very quickly, lots of winds... I always love them. Hope you had a nice week-end in Naarden, and that you have all 3 recovered from last week.
As promised I came back to also watch the sky! I was worth coming back!
hi JoAnn
your wishes for this year are completely full of reason to live and let live!I share both with you
also like Robbie Williams and I do believe in angels, of course
everyone has his/her own angle and we have to take care of him, otherwise he will not protect us...
go and look to my pictures and see if you ercognize the places...
also those from the 14th past.
are you getting better of the flue?
what about your dog?
hugs
Thanks wow!
I am really impressed by all your reactions, I did not expected so many great comments, so spoantaiously and flattering,
But..... I must say this too: I am also very glad that I found all you blogsites, they are very various and therefore interesting to me. Most (personal) questions I answered on YOUR personal blogsites.
THANK you for reacting:)
JoAnn
JoAnn this is very nicely composed image. Like it very much and thanks for sharing. Anna :)
Beautiful pictures and angels is one of my favourite songs as well.
Unfortunately we don't here much of Robby any more. And yes I do believe in angels. Especially guardian angels.
Post a Comment