© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, January 24, 2008

Zoooooooooooofffff!!!

Enjoy this drive with me...
I also like playing with photo's of our car..
As soon as we all feel better/healthy we gooooo!!
Ik vind het leuk om te spelen met foto's van onze auto...
Zodra we allemaal beter zijn, dan gaan we....
Above:The Car-nose posterised.Boven De auto-neus,now posterised
Above: Round are the sport-wheels. Boven: En rond is het sportwiel
Above : 'Clean' lights on front Boven: De nog 'schone' voorlampen
Above: And Open the door with opening, Boven : deuropenen-er

Above: "holding back- layer with photoshop" ,SEEN throught the tunnel drive way, now its raining as you might be able to see through a wet ,(dirty) rainy frontwindow. I like tunnels they a pretty romantic....:) :) Boven: "met fotoshop een layer" ; Gezien door de natte (vieze) regen-voorruit, we rijden hier door een tunnel. Tunnels zijn altijd zo romantisch, en mooi om doorheen te rijden.....:):)
****
THANKS for all your good health wishes!!!

15 comments:

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hi JoAnn.
Wat een nare zaak dat je ziek bent. Gelukkig is het toch rotweer, dus hoef je niet persé naar buiten.
Wel jammer dat je er nu niet op uit kunt met die mooie auto van je. Fraaie foto's van evenzo fraaie Saab details. Beterschap,
Gerard

CG said...

Very cool pics! I hope you're all feeling better now!

dot said...

JoAnn, those are really neat pictures of your car! I like to GOOOOOOOOOO too.
Be careful in those tunnels and don't get tooooooo romantic. lol

Trijnie said...

was je een betje ziek? hoop dat het beter gaat.

Marja said...

Wens je beterschap. Dat je van zulke dingen zo'n mooie foto's kunt maken. Die met die deurkling is mooi en de tunnel

Amrita said...

Jo Ann, good pictures.Go for a spin when you feel better, hope its soon.

quintarantino said...

JoAnn, that car seems to be giving you some quality time.
SAAB is a good car.

As for your health, how are you?
Great or better I hope.

Ineke said...

Ik ben zelf totaal niet thuis in Photoshop maar als ik de effecten zie vind ik het altijd geweldig.
De onbewerkte koplampen zijn trouwens ook heel cool.

Anonymous said...

Woo! Beautiful piece of engineering.
Nice photos!

Have a great weekend.

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

dot said...

JoAnn, I don't see a sky picture???

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thnaks for all you comments,

Uhhmmm I am a bit shy too:
I do not ONLY really want to show the car by itself, its MORE the PHOTOGRAPHY and te car is the model/ subject....

But its a great car I agree...

Overall we are all feeling better, the flu is sick and so were we, all-3 we are better now!Thanks for the SWEET reations, You are making me smile:)

(Dot: haha:) watch Friday)

Greetings from JoAnn

Emery Roth said...

Very interesting and beautiful shots. What sort of processing did you do on them?

alicesg said...

Beautiful photo of beautiful car. Glad you are all feeling better. Have a nice weekend. :)

Sidney said...

You have a nice car!
Creative pictures.

Janet said...

Very creative photos of a car!