© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, February 27, 2008

F- ABC wednesday, today the F ...

WELCOME!!! on ABC Wednesday , Today the F
"A Fantasy photo of a
Flying-roof"
****
F.. from Fantasy , this F lying-roof or...,
Do you See?? Hey! !! Where's the roof?
Above whats left after a Fallen rooftop.
The rooftop F lew away... by the wind..
***********
Join also ABC wednesday? click on this picture here
Or
Watch other photographers, Look at all F "All over the world"!!!

32 comments:

Anne-Berit said...

Hallo,great f-post from you.Would have liked to see the roof flying away.Love your music,Robbie Williams is my favorit:o)

quintarantino said...

JoAnn I guess it would have been quite a show seeing the so called "roof" start is flight. Nice post.

Juliana RW said...

Te veel wind in the Netherlands... Mooi photo u heeft.

Will you visit mine :D Thanks

dot said...

I would like to have seen that!!

Berit T said...

WoW!! So much wind!!
Very good F!

ArneA said...

The story (and the photos) make your post very intriguing

DeeMom said...

NEAT

Anonymous said...

Where was this picture taken Jo-Ann? Reminds me of all the umbrellas that the wind took from me when I lived in the Netherlands, there were so many that I started just to buy the reqaly cheap ones from the Blokker!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it wasn't my roof that went flying! Fabulous...

Daryl said...

Fun photos .. interesting post!

Petunia said...

Very creativ post! The photos and the story are great:D

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is so funny, it would be fun to see it flying off

Dianne said...

Great shots. I'm hearing the music from "The Wizard of Oz" as I picture the flying roof

I noticed your comment on CG's site and I wanted to come by and send wishes for IOS' quick recovery. It's a terrible feeling when our best friend is sick.

I'll be back to poke about ;)

CG said...

LOL that's a very different and original post! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Interesting pics. Happy ABC Wednesday!

photowannabe said...

JoAnn, you made me smile with your F post today. The flying and fallen rooftop is the most clever of the day.

Marie said...

Very nice!

Beautiful sky watch post last Friday!

Neva said...

What a plethora of "F"'s.

Pernille said...

Great and funny photos to day:)

VP said...

Fantastic!

FO - 2 said...

Cool F! :)

Sharon said...

YIKES! That would have been something to see! Fun "F" post.

Pete M said...

Pretty ruthless (roofless) I say

Diana S said...

good play on F!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was the picture before I saw the second one! Very artistic!

mrsnesbitt said...

Flying roof??? Who was the roofer? LOL! Our tiles had a good old rattle and roll during the storm on Tuesday night.

Peter said...

Somehow cheating with the F, but you have done a very nice work, so you are excused!

I also like Robbie W, but after a number of visits to your site, I just changed the music to Chopin raindrops, to accompany the ones outside. Not bad either!

Daniel J Santos said...

That's a Fantastic "F" fantasy, excellent.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

well OK to answer some poeple's questions they were asking me about the ROOFTOP, This Fallen roof-top I found in the nature Animal zoo named :

"BEEKSE BERGEN" in Holland.
We were there and I like always to make different photo's, not only from the animals because everyone is doing that right?

Thanks for commenting:)

Dragonstar said...

Fascinating F post. I wish I'd seen the Flying roof.

myonlyphoto said...

Joann, looks cool in color too. Anna :)

Rune Eide said...

Looks kind of special - to say the least! Good F.